Will it be your best moment?

I'm sat in the windmill pub in Denton,die hard rag came in(decent lad to be fair),go's everywhere,says he's selling his ticket.
His words...."I can't watch that,no way,won't even watch it on telly,you lot winning the title against us,fuck that,c@nts."
Just sat here laughing my head off.

I'm sat in the windmill pub in Denton,die hard rag came in(decent lad to be fair),go's everywhere,says he's selling his ticket.
His words...."I can't watch that,no way,won't even watch it on telly,you lot winning the title against us,fuck that,c@nts."
Just sat here laughing my head off.

My late Father led the conga round the Windmill when we relegated the tramps in 74.

We were fighting our way out of their scoreboard end.

Great days.

I don't think anything will ever compare to 93:20 for so many different reasons.

For me as a lifelong blue born and bred in Manchester my love of City and my hatred of the rags has always gone hand in hand and in equal measure. Beating the rags to win the league would love with me forever and deeply scar any local rags. 93:20 the sickswan and this would be difficult to pick one all be it for very different reasons. CL pails into insignificance for me.

I know that it is important for some. But I am so indifferent - it is completely irrelevant to me. We have far, far more important targets than beating those scummy twats.

Not better than that moment, but it’ll be another one to add to the collection.

Nothing will top the Aguero moment but I imagine next week to come pretty close if we win! 5:30 kick off, a chance to win the league against United, a whole day on the piss? Can't be much better than that!

Winning against will be the ultimate rubbing it in for years to come but snatching it away while the ****s were celebrating in the dying moments on a glorious day will never be topped. For me personally i dont give a fuck if we win it against them (although if we do it would be fantastic!) My mind is on the lads beating the dippers in both legs! I want them ground to dust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.