Willy Caballero leaves. Thank you Willy and good luck.

Over the past few months, I've got to know him a little and besides being a top pro, he's such a lovely person. Wish him nothing but the best for the future. He loves the club, made no secret of that.

Gutted. He's very unlucky, with Hart gone and Bravo in such poor form, I don't think it's an exaggeration to say he's saved our backside this season. I guess Pep has decided to show loyalty to his signing.

Always been a stand up guy and a real pro. Best wishes and good luck, Willy.

Who hell are we bringing in because Bravo, (much to my disappointment) is not good enough.

Bravo will improve (especially with the players we are bringing in this summer). I think Ederson will be the keeper we will bring in to challenge.

Last edited:
Wish he was staying. Couldn't imagine saying that last year when I didn't think he was even at a professional level. (Now I think the same of Bravo so I hope I'm equally as wrong)

Over the past few months, I've got to know him a little and besides being a top pro, he's such a lovely person. Wish him nothing but the best for the future. He loves the club, made no secret of that.
Not remotely surprised. I reckon he's assimilated himself into English life really well too. Learnt the language, saw the sights. Fair play.

Good luck Willy and thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.