With so much money spent in the Premier League,why are many games boring?

Watch the Girona game it's certainly entertaining :)

Enjoying this game. I've even took my pyjamas off and am having a beer sitting in my pants. The movement and actually trying to win might catch on in the EPL.

Doubt it though. Be the same old boring, cautious, turgid shite for a while yet me thinks.

I will give City a pass here as you try to play the game the way it should be.'
Girona go 2.1 fuckibg great. :)

It’s not the EPL.

Do you say Spanish La Liga?

It’s marketed as the PL.

Oh sorry.

I must have been thinking

Excruciating Premier league.

Exaggerated Premier League

Exasperating

And so on. :)

Managers get praised for being, hard to beat, well marshalled. Etc etc. What they are saying us you have probably 14 managers who are good a stopping teams playing football.

With the money at their disposal this is a disgrace and it results in at least 8 out of ten games being utter shite to watch. Truly awful battles when it's two of the shit teams. And frustrating when they lack iut the final third and don't even fucking try.

As a product the PL is overhyped shit for the most part. It's piss poor football in negating each other. The teams that do try have players hacked to fuck and up against three lines of defenders.

How anyone would buy a season ticket to watch this for the 14 Klingon clubs is totally beyond me.

With the money at their disposal this is a disgrace and it results in at least 8 out of ten games being utter shite to watch.
When Italy had all the money and the best players it was the same there.

Having xxx billion now doesn’t buy you better players than having xxx million did thirty years ago. The amount of world class players in the world is, by definition, finite.

I’m just glad the matches I watch are virtually always entertaining.

When Italy had all the money and the best players it was the same there.

Having xxx billion now doesn’t buy you better players than having xxx million did thirty years ago. The amount of world class players in the world is, by definition, finite.

I’m just glad the matches I watch are virtually always entertaining.

As I said City play good stuff. But, it's backs to the wall stuff for most of the opposition whose goal is to not concede, not to score.

I wouldn't take a free season ticket to 16 of the clubs, if they threw in a free meal, all I could drink and a taxi home.

I really mean that. I hate teams who don't even try. Who gave no balls and try to hang on. Shitebags the lot of them and with the money spent should be able to at least throw a series of punches.

They don't even try. Shameful and we should stop praising boring **** managers who perpetuate this type of football.

As I said City play good stuff. But, it's backs to the wall stuff for most of the opposition whose goal is to not concede, not to score.

I wouldn't take a free season ticket to 16 of the clubs, if they threw in a free meal, all I could drink and a taxi home.

I really mean that. I hate teams who don't even try. Who gave no balls and try to hang on. Shitebags the lot of them and with the money spent should be able to at least throw a series of punches.

They don't even try. Shameful and we should stop praising boring **** managers who perpetuate this type of football.
Totally agree although any lower table Prem teams that try and play football against us will go the way of Watford so I can kind of understand it. Even Napoli couldn’t have complained at being 5-0 down after 30 mins last week.

Enjoying this game. I've even took my pyjamas off and am having a beer sitting in my pants. The movement and actually trying to win might catch on in the EPL.

Doubt it though. Be the same old boring, cautious, turgid shite for a while yet me thinks.

I will give City a pass here as you try to play the game the way it should be.'
Girona go 2.1 fuckibg great. :)
Thanks for ruining my enjoyment of the second half!! ;)

Totally agree although any lower table Prem teams that try and play football against us will go the way of Watford so I can kind of understand it. Even Napoli couldn’t have complained at being 5-0 down after 30 mins last week.

But they should and do have as much, or more resources as some of the teams who will reach the last 16 of the CL.

They get £100m each year and I would have no problem saying my team in a two keg competition would knock out most of them and we don't have a pot to piss in.

They're shitebag clubs with shitebag teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.