Women's Team Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ragettes look like they mean business this season… some of them could break into the mens team if they keep this up

Levante Women V Barca Women is live on DAZN Youtube later tonight (8pm). It’s free and no subscription required.

Maybe her first project could be to find a decent manager to take the team forward.
I listened to the first 3 minutes of the interview and gave up. All vague business jargon and nothing of substance. A damning indictment of how the Womens team has regressed that we now need a “Project Officer”.
Her second project should be “FFS stop passing it out at the back. Hoof it into Row Z when pressed”.

I was wondering what kind of crowds the clubs that our players went to in the summer get? I don't mean the odd game they play at their men's stadium, such as when ours play at the Etihad, what crowds do Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich's womens' teams get usually? Are they much higher than MCWFC get? Does anyone know? (I put this on another thread so apologies if already seen this but thought more would see it here)

I was wondering what kind of crowds the clubs that our players went to in the summer get? I don't mean the odd game they play at their men's stadium, such as when ours play at the Etihad, what crowds do Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich's womens' teams get usually? Are they much higher than MCWFC get? Does anyone know? (I put this on another thread so apologies if already seen this but thought more would see it here)
Last season's league average attendance was a little over 800.

In the early weeks of this season the average has surged, more than tripling to over 2800. Since roughly a third of the season has been played this means 2021/22's total aggregate attendances has already been overtaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.