Worst decision by Peter Swales?

I’ve never understood this myth that Peter Swales was a big city fan.

He just wasn’t. He was a Peter Swales fan.

A vile disgusting twat of a man who did more lasting harm to our club then any one individual ever.

A city fan? Not a chance.

I've never bought into the Swales was a massive blue who did his best for the club mantra. He did his best for himself as he wanted City to be his own fiefdom. It's not like he was regular on the Kippax before he was on the board - he just liked being in charge and the profile it brought him.

This, absolutely 100%.

More obsessed with being a big-wig on the FA council, and the kudos/freebies that brought with it, than he ever was in City.

The way him, Joe Smith & Malcom Allison treated old Albert Alexandra & Joe Mercer, towards the end of their time at City, was absolutely disgusting

Last edited:
Correct, sir. See my post of 23 mins ago - and I thought at the time "this buffoon is helping select an England manager!"

Was that the Ipswich game which was abandoned at half time while we were 2-0 up, because of a waterlogged pitch?
I remember loads of us at the Platt Lane end of the Kippax refused to leave until the scheduled 90 minutes were up, having a sing song and generally ballooning about. Funniest thing was when it got to 4.40 and a load of them started whistling for the ref to blow up.
I was also shown on the BBC national news during the Swales Out protests, there was a big one outside the main entrance before one match, organised by that City fan vicar. He tried to get everyone to sit on the floor but not many bothered. I couldn't anyway, as I was in plaster with a broken leg. The BBC cameras filmed my cast because I had Swales out written down the front of it in blue paint
Think it was Southampton (Vonks goal)....the Ipswich game was in the league cup

Was on here recently from TC's book.

Swales blocked him bring picked by England to save money on the add-ons of the deal from Watford.

A disgraceful thing to do thinking of his wallet rather than a players career.
Bloody hell, to be honest, I turned against TC a bit, for the way he acted when he left us.

Even though PJS had departed the scene by then, No wonder Coton still felt a bit miffed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.