Would you let Tevez play in the final?

Stillsy said:
Nope not ever.

Iv said this before and I will say it again. As a team we function miles better without him and what he did by not even being at wembley on Saturday knee surgery or no knee surgery was a fucking discrace I hope he never wears the shirt again. If he plays he will fuck and miss a penny or do something stupid. Play the same team and the cup is ours.

I thank you.

And its not really the playing aspect Im coming from. Its his attitude. Constantly shaking his head at Mancinis decision, the transfer request, the fact he wasnt at wembley, his obvious desire to leave.

I dont want him to play. For us. Again.

gingerthai said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Keep faith with Mario -he will eclipse carlos in status and ability

And the no show is the last straw, shut the door on the way out blanca

Problem is Zin is the "will" bit, currently he doesnt and Tevez whether liked or disliked surely has to be our best goal threat.

Against Stoke he will get eaten Alive because it is in there very nature to frustrate the opposition into long balls, it's hard to combat and we need a genuine target man, Carlo isnt it

Hell play

Hell score the winner

Youll all love him again

Theeeeees isssss fooootballl

gingerthai said:
Problem is Zin is the "will" bit, currently he doesnt and Tevez whether liked or disliked surely has to be our best goal threat.

Against Stoke he will get eaten Alive because it is in there very nature to frustrate the opposition into long balls, it's hard to combat and we need a genuine target man, Carlo isnt it

The last thing we want is to get brought down to their level. A genuine target man encourages us to play a longer game and plays right into the hands of Huth and Shawcross. Get the ball on the deck and those two lumps are shown up for being the average players that they are!

OrigamiNinja said:
If he is fit.......he plays.

Yes his no show was disappointing but he is far and away our best striker. The aim is to win the cup and we have a better chance of doing that with him in the side.

I dont agree with you. The 'team' play better without him.

He may be the player with the most amount of goals - but that, in my opinion, is because the other potential scorers seek to pass it to him in preference to potential better alternatives i.e scoring themselves! Further, he is greedy to the detriment of the 'team' ethic.

I suspect we would have scored more goals without him.

gingerthai said:

I agree with the target man if they could play those tatics, but on a large pitch like wembley closing down for 90 mins is going to take its toll. Id expect our better passing abilty to pay off as legs tire. I think Stoke will try and use the tatics you suggest but thats a lot of work you have to put in to do that over 90 mins.

ANY1aBLUE said:
OrigamiNinja said:
If he is fit.......he plays.

Yes his no show was disappointing but he is far and away our best striker. The aim is to win the cup and we have a better chance of doing that with him in the side.

I dont agree with you. The 'team' play better without him.
He may be the player with the most amount of goals - but that, in my opinion, is because the other potential scorers seek to pass it to him in preference to potential better alternatives i.e scoring themselves! Further, he is greedy to the detriment of the 'team' ethic.

I suspect we would have scored more goals without him.

Im not sure we have played enough games without him to know this for sure. Yes we have played well in games he has missed but I dont think now is the time to start testing the theory. Far too many important games to play between now and the end of the season to "test the water"!

his no show could easily be down to mancini intructing him to see an italian doctor. if he is fully fit he has to play.
he is still part of us and should mancini be replaced he'll stay, we as fans in a win win cos if bob stays it means we are in the CL and we can attract as good as carlos to replace him, he may even opt to stay himself.
if bob goes we keep carlos and appoint a manager of note and build the team around carlos , silva etc.

win win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.