would you really be happy if we signed torres?

mancyman

can't deny his goalscoring record etc. but always seems to be injured. and to be honest has he been any better than rooney for instance at the world cup. spain with a much better team than england have progressed but torres to be honest has been crap. probably still not fit i would guess. don't get me wrong. if fit he would be great but isn't it a bit of a risk considering how much he might cost. just my opinion.

He has not lost any ability, he's just low on confidence and not fully fit - i'd take him in an instant.

A good pre season with us, could be a dream alongside Tevez next season,

yeah i accept all that. at times looked the best forward going around in the prem. but he has had a lot of injuries. no matter how good you are if you are not fit for even one third of the season it does matter if you are going to cost as much as he will.

Good points OP, I think for the money we would have to pay and his injury situation it would be a huge gamble and we would also be helping the dippers rebuild.

Immaculate Pasta said:
I'd hate Torres at City.

Yes i am serious.
I wouldn't go as far as "hate" but I would feel uncomfortable with it, I think we'd have to pay way too much for one thing.

(I would HATE Ronaldo at City but that's another topic)

I have previously said on the Transfer Forum that the similarities between him now and the way the careers played out of the players that came before him are remarkable. Owen and Fowler.

Absolute World beater and the best, hottest young strikers in Europe followed by standing still in the mid twenties unfortunatey due to injury.

No, it is bound to be another rip off.

Wonder how much we paid for Silva when Cole was on a free and we let Petrov go for nothing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.