would you really be happy if we signed torres?

Yes, it might be worth the risk for two reasons..

1) He might have been injured a lot but I feel that he was rushed back in Liverpool, if we can nurse him back to form now is the time to buy him. Not when he suddely starts to score goals for Spain.

2) With players like Tevez, Silva and Torres on the pitch, players that hardly would have looked at us otherwise will be eager to join..Robinho I feel might be going back to Spain soon anyway.

Corky said:
No, it is bound to be another rip off.

Wonder how much we paid for Silva when Cole was on a free and we let Petrov go for nothing?
Cole and Torres are in the same boat. Both players who have yet to recover from injuries and no one knows if they will ever get back to their best. I'd assumed it was just a matter of time for Torres as his injuries just sounded minor, but he hasn't played well for a long time so the doubts start to mount

Petrov is not good enough

I'd be gutted.

I'm still reeling from finishing 5th this season, I really wanted us to be relegated or something.

I can't see the point in adding Torres to a strike force of Adebayor (average) and Tevez (bland).

Word on my street is that we're in for Owen (5m) which I'm pretty excited about. Swap Robinho for Riera, sell Hart and try to get Green on loan and bring back Hughes and we'll be laughing.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I'd be gutted.

I'm still reeling from finishing 5th this season, I really wanted us to be relegated or something.

I can't see the point in adding Torres to a strike force of Adebayor (average) and Tevez (bland).

Word on my street is that we're in for Owen (5m) which I'm pretty excited about. Swap Robinho for Riera, sell Hart and try to get Green on loan and bring back Hughes and we'll be laughing.
Genuis.

Oh so we sign another superstar, and sooner or later we just become another Chelsea. Success at a steep price.

How picky have we become, cant believe we have negative vibes to a possible major transfer coup.

He may have a few injuries but has never had the time to recover, with the depth of our squad he will get the rest at the correct time.

Then again we could always revert to buying the Lee Bradbury's of this world.

Even in a injury ravaged season he managed to score plenty of goals for an average Liverpool team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.