would you really be happy if we signed torres?

haha! idiots! i would be soo happy if we got torres. tevez, silva, torres, adebayor upfront, that is unbelievable, definately 4th place finish! just coz hes had a few bad games don't mean anything. hate to say it but rooney had a bad world cup but no doubt he'll be quality for scum next season. every footballer has bad games!

i think liverpool often rushed him back from Injury as their only backup was Ngog or whatever he is called. So Torres really never got over the injury leading to breakdowns now and again. A Proper rest/heal could see him back to his best

I'm more interested in sorting our midfield out that was clearly our main weakness last season, but you would be stupid to not want one of the worlds best players at your club. As for his injuries, clearly we wouldn't play him to death like the dippers have to.

The Fat el Hombre said:
I find some of the comments about Torres aboslutely astounding. Maybe laughable is a better word. It cracks me up how people are saying 'will he be the same after his injuries?'. Fucking hell he's not snapped his leg in 3 places or anything. Just been unlucky with a couple of non major injuries that could be partly due to him being rushed back for liverpool.

Yes he had a poor game the other night and hasn't had the best of world cups, but it's quite clearly because he's rusty cos he's hardly played in the last couple of onths. THIS IS BLATANTLY OBVIOUS. Obvious in the same way that it was obvious with Tevez when he was settling at the start of the season and not banging them in like he did as soon as he got started

Torres is top, top class. I don't think there's a better striker as suited to the prem as he is in the world. He can hold the ball up, is good with his head, has pace, can beat a man, skilful, lethal shot, consistent, good positioning, movement and a great touch. Oh and he's only 26. He's not finished - he's coming up to the peak of his career you fucking idiots.

I'd be absolutely ecstatic if we signed him. If we fill in a couple of gaps in the squad with decent players, signing Torres would be the difference between challenging for the title and not challenging for it. But some people on here see him play 3 or 4 bad games in the world cup and all of a sudden he's lost it and he's not good enough. So short sighted it's untrue
he just needs time to recover from injuries,we can give him that.
brilliant player,one of the very best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.