Wrestling Circa 1970

Gaylord du Bois said:
Clevers said:
Who would would dare to say this fashion icon and example of the benefits of exercise would have anything to do with a sport that was fixed?

giant-haystacks-08.jpg
Never knew Fetters was a wrestler.

I think I was going through something of a Mr T phase at the time.
Clearly I have since lost the ripped,lean and toned physique you see here,and have let myself go a bit in retirement.

I knew I should have started this important thread in the early evening, now it is languishing on page 2 of the cellar. It is much to important to die an early death.

Ian Paisley said:
Ancient Citizen said:
That looks like Jimmy Savile 'seducing' one of his victims.
Jimmy Savile was a wrestler and later during his mecca dance hall days employed a security team including a Mr S Crabtree prior to becoming big daddy

So Savile liked to have a grapple both inside and outside the ring?

The Flash said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
The Flash said:
kilby1.jpg

Bring it Mods!

Is that Paul Power?!

It's actually Blue Mist dressed as Alan Kilby. We had a mad get-together this weekend.
I'm glad someone managed to post a photo of me, I tried to put it on the 'all new bluemooners picture thread' or what ever it is called but I couldn't......... AND YES

Where is my apology. Bloody Mods skulking in the corner hoping we will go away, well we wont. I want (insert name of Mod becasue I have forgotten)to apologise for saying wrestling in the 70's was fixed.

Who remembers Alan Kilby getting his head smashed into the corners of the ring, the guy who he was fighting ripped off the protective foam and exposed the metal corner posts before smashing his head into it, i remember it but those that i have asked do not remember it:(.

edit, his face was bleeding like fuk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.