Yaya Toure - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's past it. Yeah, he will look good from time to time in the right circumstances but there is no way he should be our 'go to' midfield player at this stage in his career

How have we spent so much money yet still be short in defence, midfield and attack?

Without taking the thread about Yaya away,you say Aguero should be gone as well ? No sentiment at all,he would walk into any team in the world,easily
Yes. Aguero to go too. Not time for sentiment. He's declining and has been for 3yrs because I'd say his peak was 3yrs ago. That means he's getting worse. And if his performances of late are due to get worse then we're in trouble.

And he hasn't walked into the national team for some time now.

Yes. Aguero to go too. Not time for sentiment. He's declining and has been for 3yrs because I'd say his peak was 3yrs ago. That means he's getting worse. And if his performances of late are due to get worse then we're in trouble.

And he hasn't walked into the national team for some time now.

It is about opinions,but there are plenty more in the "time to go department" way further up the list than Aguero,I ain't sure how old you are but surely one of the finest players you have ever seen in a City shirt,absolutely belting,but like I say opinions,you've got some singing Bravo's praises,others saying Aguero should be gone,truly is BM at it's finest

Yaya Touré is determined to stay in the Premier League even if he is not offered a new contract by Manchester City. [Telegraph]

Touré has received offers from China, MLS, and the UAE, but is reluctant to leave England where his family are settled. [Telegraph]

I can't think we'll offer him a new deal

Can only imagine the size of his "loyalty" bonus at the end of his current contract. Cheers, Txiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.