Yaya Toure apologises

It was incredibly calculated.

Pep brought this up 1 month after Seluk last spoke out, but the day that Yaya returned to training after missing a week from a migraine.

I don't know why he chose to have this fight now, but this is definitely happening because Guardiola wants it to - he was the one who decided to take it public.

Agree with that. Rightly or wrongly, Guardiola brought this to a head. I think he was right, for what it's worth.

It was incredibly calculated.

Pep brought this up 1 month after Seluk last spoke out, but the day that Yaya returned to training after missing a week from a migraine.

I don't know why he chose to have this fight now, but this is definitely happening because Guardiola wants it to - he was the one who decided to take it public.

It's been long overdue. No sympathy for Yaya or Seluk, the sooner they fuck off the better.

His poor performances over the last 18 months were already doing that for many. Coupled with 3 years of nonsense from his agent (and by extension Yaya himself) have only served to sully it more.
Love what he's done for us and I'll never forget his part in an unbelievable 3 years but personally I'll never hold him in as high esteem as the likes of Zaba/Kompany/Silva. There's more to creating a legacy than being a talented footballer in my eyes.
Concisely put Pablo, well said.

That's fair enough. Everything's relative after all, and you're comparing him to three players I adore. I still admire him greatly, and any off the field nonsense won't change that. He's one of our most important ever players.
Yeah, I appreciate that. That's why I said me personally as I know for many he'll always be regarded as a legend.

His poor performances over the last 18 months were already doing that for many. Coupled with 3 years of nonsense from his agent (and by extension Yaya himself) have only served to sully it more.
Love what he's done for us and I'll never forget his part in an unbelievable 3 years but personally I'll never hold him in as high esteem as the likes of Zaba/Kompany/Silva. There's more to creating a legacy than being a talented footballer in my eyes.

Pretty much sums up my take on it.

A fantastic player and made more brilliant because of us, right player, right time syndrome to take us to heights we hadn't experienced for decades. Played for himself and the team he was attached to and that team was us, we've been beneficiaries and thankful for it, whether he'll appreciate us as a club that afforded his acclaim is up to him.

What a top class stupid fucking post.

Not really. You think Pep would say the same if Aguero's agent came out with the same stuff? Or do you think there would be talks to solve the situation. Thanks for the top class reply though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.