Yaya Toure apologises

Dax, City have been ignoring seluk and his crap for years now without any counter comment. They've clearly decided that enough is enough.
You're not being neutral because there's no area to be neutral.
In any walk of life, if you publicly disrespect or discredit your employer, especially in the media or on social media, you're sacked.
Well said.

I don't need to pause or think and I'm not trying to presume anything nor am i trying to make a controversial statement. I am adding my opinion that although it is great that someone has spoken out about Toure's agent, i do believe it is easy for him to do so as the player is not wanted.

If he was in the team and then he came out and said it and dropped him then i would say it was a magnificent show of who is boss, as it is what has he been dropped from? It's a win win situation for Pep, he doesn't want him and he knows the agent will never apologise so he will never have to answer each week on why Yaya Toure is not involved.

Cannot see the comparisons between myself and his agent so if you would enlighten me on that it would be much appreciated but try and do it in a less condescending way.

If he was in the team then he wouldn't be saying these things so it's a moot point your making.

It's simple from here. Soriano calls Yaya in and says "Do you agree with what he's saying? Is it with your blessing?" If Toure says no, then he's told to publicly disassociate himself totally from Seluk's remarks. If he refuses to do that or says it was with his knowledge, then we sack him for gross misconduct.

Sorry to contradict but not sure that would have legal standing.

the moment he didn't come out and gag his agent over cake gate any respect I had for him went right out of the window. his silence i'm afraid left us no option but to believe the agent was indeed his voice. yaya could have killed all that stone dead. instead he kept quiet as his agent spouted more and more shite about our club and our owner. no cake, he was'nt respected and so on, what a load of shite. he had obviously engineered a move elsewhere on big bucks but instead of risking a "loyalty" payment he tried to upset the camp, we'd just won the league and despite pellers we were all on a high. he tried to hurt us at the very time we should have all been settled, happy and planning the following season. driven by greed he let his agent take the fallout so he is actually a coward too. I said at the time, and got pelters for it, that he was a ****, my opinion has never waivered. great player, wouldn't be where we are without him but totally tarnished his legacy by his own doing. city have played a blinder here, they have bided their time and struck, there's the reserves **** go play with them. he picked entirely the wrong club to fuck with. it also sends a message out to any other fucker who tries it on, you WILL come off second best.

It was incredibly calculated.

Pep brought this up 1 month after Seluk last spoke out, but the day that Yaya returned to training after missing a week from a migraine.

I don't know why he chose to have this fight now, but this is definitely happening because Guardiola wants it to - he was the one who decided to take it public.

Agree with that. Rightly or wrongly, Guardiola brought this to a head. I think he was right, for what it's worth.

I think people are overthinking the timing of this. It was the first time Guardiala had been asked whether Touré would play since Seluk opened his mouth, as all the previous games were league and champs league so there was no chance.

I think if the Swansea league cup game was the very next day, Guardiola would've said it then.

Pretty much this.

If Messi's agent said something when Pep was at Barcelona no way would Pep take this stance.

Baconface always had the cajones to kick old aging past their best players out. Scholes refused to play and Shrek/Camelgob held the rags to ransom but Baconface didn't kick them out.

Ultimately if you are surplus to requirements as a player it's easier to make this stance.
pep will not let anyone or anything stand in his way of doing things and I don't think he gives a fuck for reputations or big names and anybody who thinks different should look at peps career so far, you don't tow the party line you get fucked off. messi is the player he is because he listened and learnt ,he still doesn't come across as a billy big bollox even now,

Couldn't agree more with Bill. Spot on let him rot ! If he wants out then buy himself out. Even if he apologised would leave him out. He's been good but he's been paid to be very well. Piss off yaya and take that nauseating tosser sel(f)uk with you!

the moment he didn't come out and gag his agent over cake gate any respect I had for him went right out of the window. his silence i'm afraid left us no option but to believe the agent was indeed his voice. yaya could have killed all that stone dead. instead he kept quiet as his agent spouted more and more shite about our club and our owner. no cake, he was'nt respected and so on, what a load of shite. he had obviously engineered a move elsewhere on big bucks but instead of risking a "loyalty" payment he tried to upset the camp, we'd just won the league and despite pellers we were all on a high. he tried to hurt us at the very time we should have all been settled, happy and planning the following season. driven by greed he let his agent take the fallout so he is actually a coward too. I said at the time, and got pelters for it, that he was a ****, my opinion has never waivered. great player, wouldn't be where we are without him but totally tarnished his legacy by his own doing. city have played a blinder here, they have bided their time and struck, there's the reserves **** go play with them. he picked entirely the wrong club to fuck with. it also sends a message out to any other fucker who tries it on, you WILL come off second best.

Spot on. Great player for us but a ****, and this **** has got what he deserves. you might think he'll be a legend, but in ten years time when there's umpteen other candidates, he'll fall by the wayside in people's minds.

Shame

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.