Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

It's all about value for money!

Bearing in mind we pay him a huge amount and he is now worth a huge amount and he ain't getting any better, and we will have another ACN to suffer again next season, then for me it's a No!

Simply put, we would have to be stupid not to cash in now. It's all about selling when the market is at its peak. That my friends is now.

If we don't sell him now and lose out on £40m+ and then commit to £33m of wages over 3 years we have got to ask ourselves will his diminishing presence over those 3 years recoup that £73m for the club?

My guess is not a chance.

Come in 42, Your time is up!

Don't be fooled by thinking because of his age we will have to sell him on the cheap.

We signed him for around £24 million when he was predominantly a defensive midfielder and now he is a world class box to box midfielder.

He has gone from a good player in a world class team into a world class player, who is arguably the best midfielder in Europe. At 31 he has still got at least 2 seasons as the box to box Yaya and then he can revert back to the defensive midfielder he used to be.

Let the bidding start at 40 million because selling him for anything less would be an insult to the club. Also he could be a perfect makeweight in a deal for a couple of Barca players. Lets say Yaya and £20 million for Cesc and Pedro/ Sanchez.

Just wish he would just say I want to leave and move on instead of all this shit. Makes him look bad. Everything he's done and built up has gone now if he leaves. Leaves a bad taste behind

MaineRoadBlue said:
It's all about value for money!

Bearing in mind we pay him a huge amount and he is now worth a huge amount and he ain't getting any better, and we will have another ACN to suffer again next season, then for me it's a No!

Simply put, we would have to be stupid not to cash in now. It's all about selling when the market is at its peak. That my friends is now.

If we don't sell him now and lose out on £40m+ and then commit to £33m of wages over 3 years we have got to ask ourselves will his diminishing presence over those 3 years recoup that £73m for the club?

My guess is not a chance.

Come in 42, Your time is up!
Yaya forever

please city throw him in the reserves, I know it doesn't make financial sense but I want him to see that the plan hatched by his agent has blown up in his face. only for one season, the 3 would be nice but I'd settle for 1. he'd be 32 and worth fuck all but boy I'd love it.

GaudinoMotors said:
Ballymagash Blue said:
Despite all of the commentary, here and elsewhere, I haven't heard Yaya Toure say a single disrespectful thing about Manchester City. And, quite frankly, neither have any of you.

Strange but true.

Are you Dimitri Selfsuk?

Is anything I said incorrect? Anything?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I knew a bloke who owned a few bars and nightclubs. Self made bloke, incredibly streetwise. Originally made his money as an on-course bookie.

Whenever he was doing a refurb of one of his outlets, in the last week of the project he'd engineer a row with the contractors over something and nothing, so he could avoid paying them for ages and when he did eventually settle up he'd want money off the final bill. It was like clockwork, every fucking time.

I have been reminded of this in the last couple of days.
It's like clockwork with Yaya as well, or at least with his agent. I wonder whether City wrote a clause into his contract to counter it.

Straight swap for Fabregas and this ungrateful prima donna and his Cnut of an agent can get the fuck out of my club.

He's dug his own grave here the ungrateful twat.

Fuck off Yaya, you greedy mard arsed prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.