Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotty123

I'v watched some monsterous players in my 54 years supporting the blues but in the last 3 years i have come to the conclusion that Yaya is our best ever player, before tonight it was still Colin Bell but after that run and goal it's now Yaya, he has nearly won us the league again the guy is just awesome

Re: Yaya. The Ultimate Monster

Sorry mods didn't see the ''sorry Colin '' thread, the Boddingtons is kicking in

He started a Champions League final v United at centre back, now he's scored 20+ goals in a season from midfield for us. How many players could do that? He's unreal.

Champions2012! said:
How ever will we replace him

Buy Gerrard... The guy must be good, he came second behind Suarez in the football writers’ Footballer of the Year award.

SuperYaya said:
He started a Champions League final v United at centre back, now he's scored 20+ goals in a season from midfield for us. How many players could do that? He's unreal.
More than unreal

If Yaya was English can you imagine the praise he'd get from the media and pundits here? Forget Rooney or Gerrard they'd hail Yaya as twice as good as them both. If only he came to the premier league a few years earlier the amount of world class goals he'd have racked up would be beyond ridiculous.

But Gerrard shits on him, though.

So does Keane, Scholes, Vieira, Park Ji-Sung, Kleberson but maybe even Ray Parlour, in fact.

At least according to ragcafe.

blue underpants said:
I'v watched some monsterous players in my 54 years supporting the blues but in the last 3 years i have come to the conclusion that Yaya is our best ever player, before tonight it was still Colin Bell but after that run and goal it's now Yaya, he has nearly won us the league again the guy is just awesome
i think you mean the ultimate Master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.