Yaya Toure - commits future to City (page 855)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya Toure

Marvin said:
He's the best, but he's 31 so no one is going to come along with a extraordinary offer.

His agent has been shooting his mouth off about City even before we bought him, and talked about him leaving 12 months ago so if you want to act on the basis of his agent's conduct, we'd have never signed him in the first place

The rest of football is laughing at us, and for that I blame the agent, but we need to grow up a bit and realise what is going on. Yaya is 31, he's at his peak, he wants to see how the land lies when he returns from the World Cup and see whether a Bayern Munich or Real Madrid want him. They wont

He's staying.

The reason this topic is so busy is because Yaya Toure strikes fear into the hearts of our enemies and many want to see the back of him. Your wasting your time rags.

No they're not, they're laughing at Yaya.

blue underpants said:
Rob Pollard of typical city on talksport now, having right go at Yaya

Lol........I used to know Rob 'Morrissey" Pollard pretty well. The kids have a budgie that's forgotten more about City than he'll ever know.

Yaya is coming across as an ungrateful, egotistical **** though.

I'm totally disgusted - we should sell him to the highest bidder or offer him to a big club in exchange for another top player, e.g. Hazard, Vidal etc

Some fucking weirdo cunts on this thread.
Sell this ****
Disrespectful ****
Fuck him and his fucking agent

Keep him fuck sake! He's a City legend. Vital goals at vital times, dictates games, world fucking class you knicker wetting cunts.

Juan King said:
I don't think any player is unreplaceable. Yaya is an exceptionally good player, but there are better teams in the world than City at the moment, who don't have him in their team & they seem to manage OK. There are plenty of players we could bring in to replace him. At the end of the day we take it personally as fans but this is purely about business for Yaya, his agent & the club. If he is just looking for more money than the club has to decide if it's better business to pay him a bit more to keep him happy, or if its better to bring in a replacement. It may be less cost effective to bring in a replacement of similar quality than paying a bit more to keep Yaya.

Either way it's not my money & I trust the club to do what is best. Saying that, I honestly hope we fuck this ungrateful **** off out of the door & bring in a replacement.
That goes for Messi too does it? This has only kicked off because of the agent and the way he has gone about it

Am I the only person who genuinely doesn't give a rats arse what happens?

We have just won an FA Cup, a Milk Cup and 2 Premier League titles in the past 4 years and I'm happy as Larry..never thought I'd see us win anything in my adult life

Players come and go but the fans are what matters at this club and..in more recent years..our wonderful owner

If he goes he will be replaced

The Tevez situation was completely different

We relied on him so much more

We don't rely on Toure..because we have a whole team of talented footballers..regardless..he will be replaced with another one

Glass half full here

City Till I Die

swsu9l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.