Yaya Toure

Ya Ya the best player of this generation pulled us out of the shit so many times more than any other player. Unfortunately his powers have been in decline he is not the player he once was to say he is lazy is B'S he plays when he's injured most of the time and can't run like he did.I couldn't get a shit what the media write or what his agent says Ya Ya has played a massive part in every trophy we have won and scored the goal that ended our years of winning nothing so for me he was the best player to pull on the shirt .

Yes don't let those idiots fooled you by reminding you of petty stuff like birthday cake when they want us to forget about how Yaya stuffed them at Wembley derbies etc.
It's the first player rags jump on now, fat ****, lazy bastard, mercenariy, that's cos they hate a player that good of a player played for us and the one more than any other they remember ripping them apart
Even when it wasn't them playing us the games they REALLY wanted us to lose
Stoke final boom
Sunderland final boom
Newcastle boom
They hate him so don't let them think they've made you believe he wasn't that good, he was

It's the first player rags jump on now, fat ****, lazy bastard, mercenariy, that's cos they hate a player that good of a player played for us and the one more than any other they remember ripping them apart
Even when it wasn't them playing us the games they REALLY wanted us to lose
Stoke final boom
Sunderland final boom
Newcastle boom
They hate him so don't let them think they've made you believe he wasn't that good, he was
This

He has been a fantastic player, at his best he looked like the big lad playing in a younger age group. However, he should of been sold last summer, his agent has been a prat and not helped with his popularity amongst city fans.

I hope we can all forget this last season, last summer it looked like he was leaving and it would have been the perfect time for him and for us on reflection. We thought he might have a lot left to give, play him higher up we said, play him in a midfield of 3... he'll score lots of vital goals and is a presence on the pitch. Sadly it didn't work out that way, there have been a handful of games you can point to sure but lets be honest this season has done both him and us more harm than good.

Still one bad season is a good trade off for all he has brought us IMO, we need to give him a good send off and appreciate him(show him the good side of city support rather than the moanie one), he's been great for us overall.

Last edited:
I think Ya Ya has been the greatest central midfield player of the entire Premier League era. Unfortunately time caught up with him 18 months ago, and he's always given the impression (rightly or wrongly, and with or without his agent) that he loves himself first and the club second. I shall always choose to remember him as the rampaging monster, who destroyed Chelsea's midfield in the cup semi-final and terrorised the rags for 5 years solid, rather than the ambling fraud that he has become over the last year or so.......

Don't think he is a fraud; just struggling to keep up but agree with the rest.

Best players of a generation by miles and miles. Season or two to far though, tarnishing the legacy a little.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.