YCNMIU - Classic Rag comments

Quotes I've heard on the radio from raggys :

"My boss has sent me home, because I'm so upset, I'm gutted"

"It's like losing one of your family"

"Where do we go from here ?, I just don't know"

What the fuck are they like !, I nearly crashed my van when I heard the fucker say he had been sent home from work !.

Priceless radio and long may it continue !.

Blue2112 said:
Didn't really want to make a seperate thread but on the same hand I didn't want some of the classic comments I'm sure we're all hearing today to get lost amidst the bullshit surrounding the abdication of reign at the Sty today.

So first up half an hour ago this Rag says to me ''It's a great time for him to retire after winning his 20th title and even City fans have to admit how good that is''

I shook my head and said yes it truly is a special acheivement and left him to keep thinking his lord and master had indeed won 20 titles. How fucking thick are these twats?
Someone said this to me today. I said you mean 13? His face was completely blank.

united fan on twitter now said i'm talking shit saying we have the highest attendance record outside of wembley.

i told him to check and he's gone all quiet.

also says we don't sell out in the league, again i just said "check it, if you really believe that".

Pam said:
blue underpants said:
Just heard on radio of rags being sent home from work being ''too stressed'' to do their jobs, UCNMIU

You have wrecked my computer screen on account of I had just taken a sip of coffee when I read this.

Please tell us you're joking.
No, they keep playing the soft git over and over on talkshite, its hilarious

on city having the highest ever attendance for a home game

"it's only 1,000 more than 2nd, that's pathetic achievement".

he must be trying to be sarcastic.

Swales lives said:
Heard Darren Campbell before, he wasn't impressed with Moyes and wasn't too sure about Mourinho either, he said "Mourinho doesn't do it the yoonited way, he just buys big stars in...", the stupid fucker actually believes they're all youth academy players.

Some twat on Talkshite phoned in and said similar. He said he didn't fancy Mourinho as he doesn't bother with the academy & bring the youth through & Utd are all about bringing the youth through. Which players are they bringing through their academy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.