YCNMIU - Classic Rag comments

blue underpants said:
Pam said:
blue underpants said:
Just heard on radio of rags being sent home from work being ''too stressed'' to do their jobs, UCNMIU

You have wrecked my computer screen on account of I had just taken a sip of coffee when I read this.

Please tell us you're joking.
No, they keep playing the soft git over and over on talkshite, its hilarious

One of the twats has just said."It feels like someone has ripped my right arm off" Then he said "United will never die".

And the caller is a Geordie to boot. What the flying fridge magnet?

Pam said:
blue underpants said:
Pam said:
You have wrecked my computer screen on account of I had just taken a sip of coffee when I read this.

Please tell us you're joking.

One of the twats has just said."It feels like someone has ripped my right arm off" Then he said "United will never die".

Just heard him, if i was Newcastle police i would be keeping an eye on the Tyne bridge tonight, a jumper if ever i heard one

Rag i used to work with just txt me, ''you will be sorry for taking the piss all day Bertie Blue once Moyes gets in''
I was waiting for another section of text to arrive but nothing has come, these rags are priceless

Anyone hear Darren Campbell of TS, claiming he didn'gt want Jose because they don't buy big stars they produce their own. How Fecking long are they gonna dine out on the class of 96. I genuinely think they believe the tosh they spout!

oman0115 said:
Anyone hear Darren Campbell of TS, claiming he didn'gt want Jose because they don't buy big stars they produce their own. How Fecking long are they gonna dine out on the class of 96. I genuinely think they believe the tosh they spout!

Actually class of 92, long, long, time ago......

I don't think people should laugh at these poor individuals I remember feeling exactly the same when we sacked frank Clarke

Lavinda Past said:
Rag muppet in our place has just announced all high and mighty that he 'knew all about this last weekend' and said that Olly Gunner Wotsit is 'definitely' taking over.

He's obviously ITK... He told me he only went to the swamp once last season - on a f*ckin tour!

And I bet some fucker paid for that!

blue underpants said:
Pam said:
blue underpants said:

Just heard him, if i was Newcastle police i would be keeping an eye on the Tyne bridge tonight, a jumper if ever i heard one

If I was Newcastle police I'd advertise it on the radio and charge admission. They'd make a fortune for the policemans ball.

Juan King said:
Swales lives said:
Heard Darren Campbell before, he wasn't impressed with Moyes and wasn't too sure about Mourinho either, he said "Mourinho doesn't do it the yoonited way, he just buys big stars in...", the stupid fucker actually believes they're all youth academy players.

Some twat on Talkshite phoned in and said similar. He said he didn't fancy Mourinho as he doesn't bother with the academy & bring the youth through & Utd are all about bringing the youth through. Which players are they bringing through their academy?

Are you serious? I used to knock about with Cristiano Ronaldo as a kid, he grew up in Gorton. Eric Cantona worked at my dads place in Hyde from the day he left school. One day they had a game of knock out wembley on their dinner hour in the car park and a united scout drove past, signed him up right there and then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.