Yehhhh, so what's your point Wenger?

He was asked about it. It's not like he organised a speech.

And I tend to agree with him. I would feel uncomfortable about us taking Lampard for the rest of the season. That was the question he was asked.

To me, it's just the press trying to stir shit for headlines (surprise). At most Lampard will stay with us until early February

ElanJo said:

And I tend to agree with him. I would feel uncomfortable about us taking Lampard for the rest of the season. That was the question he was asked.

To me, it's just the press trying to stir shit for headlines (surprise). At most Lampard will stay with us until early February
He could have said it was between City , NYCFC, and the player himself and nothing to do with him.

Bodicoteblue said:
ElanJo said:

He could have said it was between City , NYCFC, and the player himself and nothing to do with him.

Bingo!

Bodicoteblue said:
ElanJo said:

Exactly.

ElanJo said:

Don't be so fucking daft. The stupid twat should just fuck off.

Lampard was released on a free so we could have just signed him direct if we wanted to, just don't get why he thinks there is anything untoward - it's not like NYCFC signed him for £100mil and loaned him to us free????? - then I'd understand the tosspot having a moan.

ElanJo said:

I wouldn't feel uncomfortable at all !!!

Bring it on !

i do not feel any need to factor Arsehole Whinger's bleatings into my assessment of us as a club

The man is an arch , opportunist hypocrite.. and probably most bitter that , not only have we squeezed his club down the league with better PL performances and that we have spent wisely , where until last summer he was in denial about transfer policies

... worst of all , we have taken players from his club that he had undervalued , and made them stars

Alors , c'est dur, la vie, Arse.... NTM !!

So Arse are playing their arch rivals in the first north London derby of the season, but the southern-based press and whinger deem the most important subject, Manchester City and Lampard.
Yes course they're not obsessed!

Pubteam Lomas said:
So Arse are playing their arch rivals in the first north London derby of the season, but the southern-based press and whinger deem the most important subject, Manchester City and Lampard.
Yes course they're not obsessed!

LOL ... this is it...

What a sad tw@t Whinger is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.