Yehhhh, so what's your point Wenger?

BlueMo' said:
Talk about someone else and deflect attention from your own inadequacies.
The cnut is looking for excuses already.
Excuses for raising ticket prices at the emirates again? Wenger is possibly the biggest reason for ticket price inflation as anybody in football.

blueish swede said:
The long sobs
Of the violins
Of Arsene
Wound my heart
With a monotonous
Languor
I think I'll wear my maroon trews today

been down in the cellar ;)

So have I

:)

Now he's warning Spuds about the perils of a new stadium. He really is a fucking voyeur. Bet he stands at his window at night wanking off looking at his neighbours through binoculars.

RandomJ said:
Now he's warning Spuds about the perils of a new stadium. He really is a fucking voyeur. Bet he stands at his window at night wanking off looking at his neighbours through binoculars.

Not easy holding a pair of 20 x 50's steady in one hand.......I'd imagine.....

ElanJo said:
He was asked about it. It's not like he organised a speech.

And I tend to agree with him. I would feel uncomfortable about us taking Lampard for the rest of the season. That was the question he was asked.

To me, it's just the press trying to stir shit for headlines (surprise). At most Lampard will stay with us until early February
Does he feel any sense of contrition that the club he represents helped fixed the rules that created the conditions that made the 'project' such an inevitability?

His bitterness arises out of a sense of nostalgia at a time when everything was irrebuttably stacked in his favour. He cannot, or will, not appreciate, that this state of affairs is precisely what made Abramovich and Mansour want a slice of the cake for themselves. Concentrate all the wealth in a particular place and others want a piece of the action. Others that are invariably more wealthy and better resourced than you.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

He is staying too long at his job and whiny in his old age. Never misses a chance to criticize us, the old bag. U would think he be more concerned about his team

tumblr_mfufd5xlGD1rshrcvo1_250.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.