Yehhhh, so what's your point Wenger?

n1rT72u.jpg

gordondaviesmoustache said:
ElanJo said:
He was asked about it. It's not like he organised a speech.

And I tend to agree with him. I would feel uncomfortable about us taking Lampard for the rest of the season. That was the question he was asked.

To me, it's just the press trying to stir shit for headlines (surprise). At most Lampard will stay with us until early February
Does he feel any sense of contrition that the club he represents helped fixed the rules that created the conditions that made the 'project' such an inevitability?

His bitterness arises out of a sense of nostalgia at a time when everything was irrefuttably stacked in his favour. He cannot, or will, not appreciate, that this state of affairs is precisely what made Abramovich and Mansour want a slice of the cake for themselves. Concentrate all the wealth in a particular place and others want a piece of the action. Others that are invariably more wealthy and better resourced than you.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Thing is that just shows today as he "warns" Spurs about their new ground plans and the problems it will bring them - he liked it around the turn of the millenium - Arsenal were at the top and the top two or three had little or no realistic challengers so the status quo guaranteed success for him, new stadium , sell Highbury lots of lovely money rolls in and Arsene's world is complete - unfortunately nobody else shared his fucking Luddite vision of football !

ianw16 said:
RandomJ said:
Now he's warning Spuds about the perils of a new stadium. He really is a fucking voyeur. Bet he stands at his window at night wanking off looking at his neighbours through binoculars.

Not easy holding a pair of 20 x 50's steady in one hand.......I'd imagine.....

My mate says he finds a tripod comes in handy

Bodicoteblue said:
ElanJo said:
He was asked about it. It's not like he organised a speech.

And I tend to agree with him. I would feel uncomfortable about us taking Lampard for the rest of the season. That was the question he was asked.

To me, it's just the press trying to stir shit for headlines (surprise). At most Lampard will stay with us until early February
He could have said it was between City , NYCFC, and the player himself and nothing to do with him.

He tends to answer all questions he is asked.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp0U6SfhsNk[/video]

He's a prat but if we were to run roughshod over NYCFC and take Lampard off them for the rest of the season I wouldn't be happy about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.