Yes or no, do you hate international football?

Don't mind international football but I can't stand what's supposed to be my national team.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7zjhYKkOW0[/youtube]

Skashion said:
Tournaments, love em and give me a football fix in summer. Qualifiers, should be in the summers when tournies are not being played but can put up with them in mid-season so we get tournies. Pointless friendlies the FA comes up with to generate money for lobster lunches, they can fuck off, apart from Agent Bernstein. He can have as many lobsters as he wants.

See this is what winds me up with fans. If England decided tomorrow that they didnt want to play international football there will still be international breaks for friendlies, its just England wouldnt play. The FA dont control the whole of the international calender and make up the dates for friendlies

Used to like it when we had players like Pearce, Gazza, Shearer etc.
Very hard to like the current batch of Terry, Rooney, Cole etc.

Will watch some games in tourements to cater for lack of other footie in the summer but dont bother watching alot of games, including Friday nights one. Didnt know score or Rooney sent off till i saw on Sky Sports News the following morning.

If they had a manager who selected players on merit and form, perhaps id be abit more interested

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Skashion said:
Tournaments, love em and give me a football fix in summer. Qualifiers, should be in the summers when tournies are not being played but can put up with them in mid-season so we get tournies. Pointless friendlies the FA comes up with to generate money for lobster lunches, they can fuck off, apart from Agent Bernstein. He can have as many lobsters as he wants.

See this is what winds me up with fans. If England decided tomorrow that they didnt want to play international football there will still be international breaks for friendlies, its just England wouldnt play. The FA dont control the whole of the international calender and make up the dates for friendlies
FA/Uefa/FIFA - all stuffed suits creaming off the top.

SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Skashion said:

Uefa and FIFA hate the FA and England so i doubt they are rubbing are backs at the same time as they stick the machete in

BoyBlue_1985 said:
SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Uefa and FIFA hate the FA and England so i doubt they are rubbing are backs at the same time as they stick the machete in

Makes no odds who they like or hate really. They all make money of useless friendlies.

I've developed a numbness of sorts, because it's brought nothing but pain, but it's important to me. Although i'm old enough to remember the last 2 major tournaments Scotland played in.

It's interesting how many English football fans slag off the quality of Scottish football, yet Scots have pride in their national team, many English don't.

SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
SWP's back said:

Makes no odds who they like or hate really. They all make money of useless friendlies.

I wasnt arguing that. My point was people just mindlessly blame the FA for the international fixture list when it has jack all to do with them what dates the international breaks are on. People with players in the team should be happy we play most of our friendlies at Wembley as it saves sending players half way round the world and coming back knackered

BoyBlue_1985 said:
SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I wasnt arguing that. My point was people just mindlessly blame the FA for the international fixture list when it has jack all to do with them what dates the international breaks are on. People with players in the team should be happy we play most of our friendlies at Wembley as it saves sending players half way round the world and coming back knackered

Ah right, I see what you mean. Yeah it's true, you can't blame the FA for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.