Yes or no, do you hate international football?

Skashion said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I wasnt arguing that. My point was people just mindlessly blame the FA for the international fixture list when it has jack all to do with them what dates the international breaks are on. People with players in the team should be happy we play most of our friendlies at Wembley as it saves sending players half way round the world and coming back knackered
We should be happy they're playing because they're playing at Wembley versus not playing at all? I don't see the point of exposing them to the risk of injury in a meaningless match when it's the clubs who pay the transfer fees and wages. If international break means a week's rest and returning uninjured that's what I'll take.

So Milner, Hart, Barry and AJ get a rest. What about all are other players, we have many other nationalities in the team. They all go off and play meaningless friendlies. What i was saying is that its not the FA's fault and you cant blame them for international friendly dates being arranged

All you need to do is look at this Forum once the international break is on. Turns to shite.......international football is pish and should be binned.

I dont mind the world cup and european champs as every two years it helps the closed season go quicker..

I am only interested in International Football when it fills the gap between the end of one season and the start of another.

What drives me potty is the fact that we miss 2 weeks of football during crucial parts of the season to send our best players off to be potentially injured, and then because of fixture congestion we have to play 3 games a week for months on end. Aaaaaaaargh!

gaudinho's stolen car said:
I am only interested in International Football when it fills the gap between the end of one season and the start of another.

What drives me potty is the fact that we miss 2 weeks of football during crucial parts of the season to send our best players off to be potentially injured, and then because of fixture congestion we have to play 3 games a week for months on end. Aaaaaaaargh!
Good point. And all qualifying games are shite and not worth watching. God only knows why people go to watch some of them.

des hardi said:
it s horrible when your team is average..... not playing well....and relying on robbie "the dogshit" keane..... he should have retired 3 years ago!!!!! ffs

Its says alot about Ireland at the moment relying on him then

Hate it cos I'm a Wales supporter and it always ends in tears !!

Just gets in the way of the league programme for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.