Yes or No

We, like everyone else, can not and will not perform like we did v Hull et al every week, look at Chelsea today and the rags on Boxing day... It's completely unrealistic!

Not a great performance over the full game but we could've been 2 up easily before they scored a bad goal on the stroke of half time. They were then in the ascendancy in the 2nd half but we stuck to it and nabbed a MASSIVE point and RESULT... That's the important thing!

On days like this the performance means the square root of fuck-all.

I would call that around 19ish nos. How people can be satisfied with those tactics is beyond me, we still seem to oof the ball and don't use our best players (rob, elano, stevie) to their potential. They aren't good in the air, face it.

black mamba said:
Can't really do a yes or no with this one .

I was reasonably happy with the first 40 minutes ...... reasonably ... not delighted because we weren't ahead , and aside from the opening period had created little.

I wasn't at all impressed with the first half hour or so of the second period , because we looked totally disjointed , and quite frankly they were winning far too many balls , whilst we failed to test their keeper enough ...... too many of our players went 'missing' .

I was absolutely delighted with the final five minutes or so after they'd scored their second because at last we started to make some inroads AS A TEAM ...... as the two goals proved.

I finished the match on a 'high' ..... but i knew that we'd got out of jail on this occasion , because we'd failed to dominate the game.
well said BM sums up my reflection too... cant say either... we started really really well and should have been 2 up after 20 min with a penalty and robinhos sitter... but after that we seemed to lose spirit... then the last 8 min was good after sturridges goal... very happy that we managed to get back and get a draw... to nick it in overtime...

The performance,bar the last 10 minutes was poor.

we couldnt string 3 passes together and individually we werent good enough.

at least we looked more like a team when we went 2 down and showed some fighting spirit.

staffs_blue said:
The performance,bar the last 10 minutes was poor.

we couldnt string 3 passes together and individually we werent good enough.

at least we looked more like a team when we went 2 down and showed some fighting spirit.
i think you missed the first 20 minutes then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.