Yevhen Konoplyanka

"Yevhen"? Lol :) Put a smile on my face

I watched Konoplyanka in uEL and he was losing the ball too much and looked far not consistent. Although long shots and technique skills were great.

Surely we're better to be on Sterling, KDB and maybe even Isco
I actually mixed him up with Yarmolenko from Dynamo Kiev, but Konoplyanka is indeed a good player, even better than Andrey. Could play both a supportive and more atacking inside role. We should go for him before somebody else snatches him

Just like Milner, he's not available on a free. He'll demand an obscene signing on fee and huge wages. Not good enough for us. We need to be buying first team players and demoting our first team players to squad players not bringing in more mediocre players.

Just like Milner, he's not available on a free. He'll demand an obscene signing on fee and huge wages. Not good enough for us. We need to be buying first team players and demoting our first team players to squad players not bringing in more mediocre players.
If those fees won't count to FFP as mentioned above, then you'd guess it's a free transfer for us. The wages won't be as big and remember we have offloaded and will offload big wages so it's neither a problem.

He doesn't seem to be a "medicore" player, he would add something new to our team, his speed, runs, shots, etc. It's beter to sign him on free rather than buy Isco and Firmino for 30m+ each so we have more same-typed players, who are furthermore a spanish and a south-american.

Shaquiri(sorry if i spelt wrong) will be better anyway for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.