Yevhen Konoplyanka

People said the same about both arnautovic and bojan...

Stoke truly don't get the credit they deserve, if i was a player and i couldn't quite get in a top club, stoke would be exactly the type of club where i'd want to ply my trade. Game time, great support, great manager(should have had more time at city to be fair), and an evolving attractive style of play.

6-1 end of season result cannot be discounted too.

If those fees won't count to FFP as mentioned above, then you'd guess it's a free transfer for us. The wages won't be as big and remember we have offloaded and will offload big wages so it's neither a problem.

He doesn't seem to be a "medicore" player, he would add something new to our team, his speed, runs, shots, etc. It's beter to sign him on free rather than buy Isco and Firmino for 30m+ each so we have more same-typed players, who are furthermore a spanish and a south-american.

Surely signing on and agent fees must apply to ffp and the accounts. Otherwise us and psg could bludgeon the rest to death. Let's just say a top player was on 100k a week and wanted 200k to move to us. Now for arguments sake they had a 60m release clause. Over a 5 year contract say that would cost us a grand total of £112m. As a completely exagerated example we could pay them £1 pw and offer him and his agent 112m to split with only £204 a year to account for.

He'll if the fees didn't show up in ffp etc you think we wouldn't have told messi/ronaldo...... to name theirs price to buy out/run out a contract.

He is a big upgrade on Navas, can actually beat his man and is a goal threat. He can actually shoot with both feet unlike Navas as well. Just wondered what you guys think?

I think you don't see what Navas does for the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.