York away

ifiwasarichfan said:
Bristol Rovers are one of the few teams in England that I don't bare a grudge against. Hopefully in 14 years time a Rovers player can score an injury time winner on the Season's Final day to pip Scum and their 84 year old Manager to the Premiership Title.
Don't you mean finish second behind a City that have won all 38 games (again) ?

I think their fans would prefer to be beating their rivals City to something though.

TGR said:
York away was for the lightweights. It was a weekend game - any one could get to it.
Wycombe away was for the true hardcore blues. Miles away from anywhere, mid-week, pissing down, hardly any tickets available. If you were there you have paid your dues...

I was there so thank you for recognising my dues paid. As an aside I was away overnight on business in Birmingham with a Liverpool supporting mate who just wanted to spend the night on the piss, me (not knowing how far away Wycombe was) persuaded him to come with me to the match. As we trudged out at the end, having failed to muster one shot on target he looked at me and just glared before saying 'if you ever mention going to watch that shower of shit again'. he then went silent and didn't speak to me for an hour as we drove back to Birmingham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.