You Are The Only Human On The Planet, Could You Survive?

Your reply fills me with sadness Malg.
I couldn't sacrifice my family for anything. If I couldn't be with them, I wouldn't want to live.
So you would just put a bullet in your brain and not give it a try?

Personally, I don't think I could survive on my own anyway. Not unless I could train the monkeys to cook takeaway food and deliver it for me. As for sex, I'd have to shave an orangutan and pretend it's susan Boyle.

No internet, the electricity supply would soon go down, or would it?

I was under the impression that the world's population had just disappeared, and everything else remained as-is. Power, services, animals all still existing. I'd probably find an island in the Caribbean, ship a load of tinned food over there, and see my days out on a beach in paradise.

If you're going to be alone, might as well do it in style!

I was under the impression that the world's population had just disappeared, and everything else remained as-is. Power, services, animals all still existing. I'd probably find an island in the Caribbean, ship a load of tinned food over there, and see my days out on a beach in paradise.

If you're going to be alone, might as well do it in style!
Who's going to service the services and service the power stations, the World would be going back to the stone age and nature would be taking over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.