you,ve never won feck all

EssexYid said:
Over the next few years Manchester City have a great chance to add to their trophy haul, exiting times lie ahead for Manchester City and it's fans.

We wouldn't of seen you if you'd lost....so do us all a favour and feck off!!!

blue62 said:
Manchester City got 17,000 fans LOL for a UEFA Cup tie, then another massive crowd of 21,000 last week, you got 35,000 for a League game a little while a go oh dear, Spurs almost always sell out for UEFA Cup ties,

Is that why you had to resort to letting people in for free?

Firstly you don't even own your own ground, you "rent it" from the council ffs very impressive, your attendances are only greater by the fact that our ground is currently not big enough for our fan base, Spurs have the most expensive season tickets in the country at up to £1675 each and over £1000 on average, yet we still have over 22,000 fans on our season ticket waiting list and over 70,000 One Hotspur members.

So impressive that Ajax, Inter, Lazio, Marseille, Milan, Napoli, Paris St Germain and Roma also don't own their respective stadiums. However, i'd still argue that most of these clubs are much bigger than Spurs!

EssexYid said:
mcfc said:
spurs fans singing this to us yesterday, everton last season sang it and a few others have why ? dont they know football history, ok years ago but the fact is we have won leagues fa and league cups and ecw cup so what the fuck they on about

Spurs fans know exactly what Manchester City have and have not won, and also the fact that Manchester City have not won a trophy for 32 years now.

Tottenham Hotspur (17 trophies) and Everton (15 trophies), sing that song to Manchester City as compared to them Manchester City have in fact won f*** all in comparison.

Sorry if it seems like a piss take, I am just explaining why it is sung to the likes of Mancheter City, and most other clubs.
i hate spurs fans,muppets.

Madrid,Barca and the Milan teams all rent the grounds they play in? Why do people think its just City and take the piss? The Biggest clubs in the world do it whats the problem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.