Your dream Job

Counsellor hopefully. I had a counsellor that profoundly changed my outlook on life at one point and was able to make me realise I was not to blame for things in my life at that time. I've been quite well paid for my age and career status the last few years but the satisfaction isn't there.

What i'd like to counsel in is the main picking point at this time. There are a few areas of interest and perhaps even a certain area I could go into where you simply wouldn't expect a male to be a counsellor.

My dream job would be looking after rescue dogs until they are re-homed. Unfortunately job satisfaction comes a distant second to earning money and enjoying life. I’d love to be a selfless individual but that ship has long since sailed.

My dream job would be looking after rescue dogs until they are re-homed. Unfortunately job satisfaction comes a distant second to earning money and enjoying life. I’d love to be a selfless individual but that ship has long since sailed.
Very true.

If i had enough money to call it a day,the above is something i would happily perform voluntarily.

Unfortunately,reality ensures i'm doing shift work for at least another 12 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.