Your First Time Howling Drunk. Trashed, Smashed, Out Your Tree.

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
Although we had all had been drinking cans of Tennents for a while, we decided one Saturday night to add in a flaggan of El Dorado, a fortified wine much loved by the havering classes. It is called 'electric soup' up here.

Anyway, six cans of lager and a flaggan each. I drank mine and so did another pal, but two of the mates literally buckled. The still standing mate and I decided to polish off the remaining.

About ten minutes after finishing it I remember being carried arm and a leg down our street by my younger brother and sister and two of their pals. We had stairs in the house and they cracked my head off every step,much to their little bastard delight, straight into my room so my mum didn't give me a hiding.

I have never touched any sherry type beverage since. I was 16 and it was also my introduction to hangovers too. Not 24 hours I would want to repeat.

Aged 14, on a Greek Night in Crete. Greasy chicken supplemented by far too much shite red wine. Snogging some 18YO lass from Sunderland who referred to me as "A Newbie". My mum was horrified, while I thought I was the bollocks....until the wine started to rise against me and I proceeded to chuck up everywhere. 24hrs in a boiling hotel room with no breeze put paid to both my drinking and amorous ambitions for a while.

Family party at Quaffers in Bredbury. I was prob 17 or 18, the only lager they had on tap was Holsten which I'm sure was the reason for my downfall.

Have very little memory of the night apart from spewing in the bogs and ending up on arse on the piss/sick sodden cubicle floor. I was awoken some time later by my Dad banging on the door and asking if I was OK. Of course I managed to mutter back a "yes" to save face. I then had to try and walk through the party in a straight ish line to the taxi. The hangover the next day was horrendous.

Oh the shame.

I was 17 and I can't remember much, was drinking a whole cocktail of shit. My dad opened the door in the morning to find me asleep in the porch. I'd closed the front door, blocking out the light and thus failing to find the key hole in the next door, given up and fallen asleep in the dark. Slept for a couple of hours then went to work still absolutely shitfaced.

The most recent time was over a year ago when i was about to leave Melbourne after living there a while. I hadn't drunk much for the last 4 months and naively assumed i'd still have some tolerance. Started on a cheap bottle of red wine for myself, finished that then we bought a bottle of rum to share. Next thing i remember was waking up in a ditch on the other side of the city at about 5 am, not having a clue where i was and clearly still absolutely smashed. Decided it was a good idea to walk down the train line, so i could find a station and figure out where i was. I guess there was some logic to it...eventually managed to get on the right train (rather than underneath it), fell asleep and ended up in the middle of nowhere on the total opposite side of town. Fell asleep in the station. Woke up, got on the train again, and finally made it home about 11 am.

Not drunk much since then.

About 15/16 with mates, had some before went out, then to the Granby as it was called in late 90's which for some reason had become where our school frequented on a Friday night. Wasn't the first time I had been "out" but was first time I had enough money to go club afterwards, which was Discotheque Royale's near the library. Wasn't too tough to get in to be fair but was nervous with my baby-faced looks (as I thought at the time, looking back now I wasn't as young as I thought I looked!) that I wouldn't get in, so thought a bit of dutch courage would help.

Can't remember what I was drinking but managed to get in, the relief was palpable, for some reason getting I.D. or turned away at that age is a big deal, later in life you celebrate it! So I went nuts once in.

Can't remember much of the night apart from wanting to dance on some of the big bar stools they had dotted around the dance floor, getting up on them (whilst keeping drink afloat) dancing for a bit, then being back on the dance floor thinking I wanted to dance on one of those bar stools. Reckon it must have been the fourth or fifth time before I actually remembered falling off said bar stool and realising that was why I kept ending up on floor.

Ended up my mate bundling me in a taxi and gave me some money as I'd spent up, don't remember anything else but my dad informed me next morning I got home, couldn't open front door, he let my in, I told him I loved him before I went upstairs and took out a bathroom cabinet and passed out in the bath.

Plenty of stories as a kid drinking mad dog, martini, party 7's etc but as a 16 year old in Benidorm (1980) drinking the double-doubles pernods in vinegar veras was the first time i was proper leathered on booze.

Not long after, and back in blighty, had mushrooms for the first time. Raw handfulls from an asda bag left me truly out of the loop.

The next year i discovered Glastonbury, acid and free love. Not looked back since.

Aged 12/13 on a school trip to France. I think we were staying in Beauvais and a mate, Mark Longden, and I decided to take an evening stroll and sample the local cognac. God knows what prompted us to do so, but when we got back to our digs,I honked out of the bedroom window and then I honked some more and, to this day, I avoid Brandy like the plague

In my youth it was NOT a badge of honour to admit to being pissed out your mind. Even as you barely held down the first pint on a Sunday dinner after crawling home the night before the most you gave away was, 'yeah, I had a few'

Aged 14, on a Greek Night in Crete. Greasy chicken supplemented by far too much shite red wine. Snogging some 18YO lass from Sunderland who referred to me as "A Newbie". My mum was horrified, while I thought I was the bollocks....until the wine started to rise against me and I proceeded to chuck up everywhere. 24hrs in a boiling hotel room with no breeze put paid to both my drinking and amorous ambitions for a while.

Historic sex abuse right there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.