Your First Time Howling Drunk. Trashed, Smashed, Out Your Tree.

Working at Trust House Forte! late night drink up to celebrate something or other... Good night, cycled home across vale and field and motorway with two bottles of Newcastle Brown in my pocket.

I was a mess of broken glass and scrapes and newcastle brown stains all over me, the police told me I could get my bike back in the morning

At a party in a school mates garden. He put a big tent up and we all proceeded to hammer the collection of piss poor drinks we had got hold of. I think it was a mixture of red wine, cheap scotch and watneys party seven that got hold of my insides and explained to them that outside was a far better place to be.

At least a part of my hand, the long bit that sticks out, there are 4 of them, touched a woman's lady parts for at least 1 whole minute.

Last edited:
Have to be honest; I can't see the appeal (or the point) of getting so wrecked that you wake up feeling like death warmed up and can't remember anything of the night before. But hey; different strokes, and all that.

Working at Trust House Forte! late night drink up to celebrate something or other... Good night, cycled home across vale and field and motorway with two bottles of Newcastle Brown in my pocket.

I was a mess of broken glass and scrapes and newcastle brown stains all over me, the police told me I could get my bike back in the morning

never, ever get on a bike pissed.

I don't think you are Irish.
It doesn't fit in with the stereotype, does it? Not only the drinking bit, but...
I don't like guinness
I hate cabbage
Can't stand tea (or "tay" as they say over here).

Sure, I'm only a "plastic paddy" anyway. Born in God's own city to Irish parents.

First time was aged 15 at my dads 40th. Sat myself in the corner watching the oldies makes fools of themselves and hit the Martini! What a twat! Sank the bottle lay down, room spin and puked.

Next time was 17 at a college party. Started on the tenants extra, hit the whiskey. Apparently I hit the fresh air,
Passed out. Got pushed half way home in an Asda shopping trolley, got picked up by someone who was at the party who drove me home, dropped me at the door, rang the bell and made a sharp exit. I puked that many times my mum had to sit with me all night. Was rough as fuck for 3 days and found out I snogged the girlfriend of someone at college who wasn't there. Still don't remember any of it. Was told all of the above! Could be bullshit for all I know!

I have pissed myself too but that's another story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.