Youth team Football

EVILBLUEANT

I have a lad who plays for me who is now subject to a 91 day ban after 2 misconduct charges during the same game U16s age
Has anyone heard of a 3 month ban for an U16 player ! "No Violence or spitting involved"
My 2nd year as a coach and advice would be appreciated

EVILBLUEANT said:
I have a lad who plays for me who is now subject to a 91 day ban after 2 misconduct charges during the same game U16s age
Has anyone heard of a 3 month ban for an U16 player ! "No Violence or spitting involved"
My 2nd year as a coach and advice would be appreciated

What were the charges, they could/would be an important factor in the sentencing.

Misconduct Charge 1 £35.00 Fine and suspended from 27.08.12 - 30.09.12
Misconduct Charge 2 £50.00 Fine and suspended from 01.10.12 - 25.11.12
He received a 2nd yellow for asking if it was our Ball???
And then told the referee what he thought of him on the walk back to the touch line
Seems a little harsh

Appeal it and have your say in front of the league committee....usually once your side has been put forward, instead of what the referee has put in his report a different view is taken....

I think unless you know what was said exactly then you cannot comment on if the suspension is harsh. A semi pro player in our area has just received a 120 day fine for something he said to a ref after being sent off.

I think it is interesting the OP has failed to tell us what it is alleged was said. This type of ban is not handed out lightly and unless you have independent witness evidence to support your version of events the FA will back the referee 100%.

To be fair the lad has a mouth on him and he called the ref a "W*nker" as he left the field.
8 statements were sent to the FA regarding this game from our parents and players and of 8 statements sent, 1 was received by the F.A!
Seems very harsh but in fairness the lad has had a few e,g 6 misconduct charges before.
But still ??

EVILBLUEANT said:
To be fair the lad has a mouth on him and he called the ref a "W*nker" as he left the field.
8 statements were sent to the FA regarding this game from our parents and players and of 8 statements sent, 1 was received by the F.A!
Seems very harsh but in fairness the lad has had a few e,g 6 misconduct charges before.
But still ??
You have answered your own question.....he has previous....the lesson to learn here is, respect the referee......problem solved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.