Zlatan...

Too many people think he is either amazing (he is god on Fifa 09) or vastly overrated (based on his games vs' Liverpool).

I think he is extremely inconsistent but when he's on top form, there are very few better than him.

chorleybloo123 said:
Too many people think he is either amazing (he is god on Fifa 09) or vastly overrated (based on his games vs' Liverpool).

It's computer games like this that your average pub fan get's their knowledge from. I'll be honest, I don't watch foreign football so I've no idea. He looked pretty good against AC last week though.

Bigga said:
Big Bag of Completely Useless W*nk, tonight.

No worse than the rest

He has got a wonderful first touch though. He has won everything in the air too

Bigga said:
Big Bag of Completely Useless W*nk, tonight.

What game were you watching? Not his best game and he didn't do everything right, but as always he showed great understanding of the game and directed the ball in some crucial moments with one touch with his head, chest or feet. Got close to setting up both Adriano and Cambiasso.

ahhh like i said all along he is inconsistent and wop football is shite one of worse leagues in west europe.

1.prem
2.spain
3.germany
4.italy
5.frogs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.