Huddersfield v City post match

We would have been rested into the derby (most likely) if it wasn't for this draw, a massive bollock dropped by PG Tips against Huddersfield 2nd XI.

i dont agree. if the players ahead of him today were good enough it wouldn't matter. they should be good enough to deal with stones passes

Nope. The choice of passes in today's match were poor in my opinion. You've also hit the nail on the head too that our players should be good enough to deal with these passes - well guess what they wasn't..... Delph was poor today along with Otamendi and don't get me started on Navas & Nolito!
I will say again stones choice of ball today was poor - we lost Possesion in front of goal today and nearly conceded. I can only say what I saw at the ground today but on his day he can be class and no doubt improve.

Last edited:
Drab and Navas well he is just a waste of time. Nice to tick that off my away days
f9d8ec3156415c953a381a0e2ea14424.jpg
Did the sky look grey to you? :-)

Just read Huddersfield also made 7 changes to their 1st team squad for the game today....think that shows how poor our 2nd team really are! Happy we get to take this to a replay but think this again confirms how much work, we have to do over the summer to improve the squad.

Surprised at a lot of the negativity. We were far from great but are still in the tie. Saved some legs for Tuesday and bravo got a run out and a clean sheet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.