Queues

Dropped a bollock by thinking the queues at block K would be less than the huge queue going into B, turned out they were twice as big but also disorganised with people joining from all angles, took about 20-25 mins to get in and I missed the first 10 mins.
Somebody asked the Steward at the front wtf's going on and he replied "I don't know, I think everybody's turned up at once" the thick cnut.

I know City suggested getting there an hr before ko, which was impossible for me and always has been at night games but I've never seen anything like that before, even when I got to the front nobody was being searched apart from a few people with bags.

P wasn't as bad tonight as other nights. They were randomly searching people which really defeats the point of the exercise but at least it made the queue move quicker. Got there 7.20 in for 7.30

Yet when I got there round 7:35 P was absolute chaos queues were large and stewards were stopping people going to certain ones telling people they had to queue in one line or another, got in 10 mins into game.

Showsec lot weren't checking anyone by then.

what an absolute joke it was. at one point there was 4 different ques all for one turnstile. the stewards and staff were getting ripped to pieces.

The cues were a joke first time I've been late in ages. Luckily I jibbed a bit of the cue so wasn't stood waiting to long. Seems to happen every midweek game for some reason.

Anyone know if the security directive is coming from the club, the council or the police. Seems strange this doesn't occur at the swamp!

Our queue in J was minimal with fans being moved round by a prick with a megaphone. Lines nearby were chaos and Blues were arriving in fifteen minutes after kick off.

There is little they can do to stop us arriving minutes before kick off. We just do. Abandoning searches with a wand completely defeats the object of security checks.

A complaint needs to be made as it isn't working.

Usually about 40 minutes myself and have no problem. I do wonder why the club don't close down City Square a good 30 minutes before kick off to reduce queues but also to encourage people to get in their seats before kick off.
City square closes too late add in people arriving close to kick off from the surrounding pubs or just late. And throw in the extra security creates a perfect storm at the turnstiles. Closing citysquare earlier would surely help the congestion as people would more than likely go in earlier. Always recall tickets saying please be in position 30 minutes before kick off simply doesn't happen anymore. 15 minutes before kickoff it's always noticeable the ground is less than half full

If the club are going to persist with these searchers , why not put search points at the entrances to the Campus. There's a fence that run's around the site, and there must be 5 or 6 gates in the site fence. So why not have it as a controlled site/campus and search them there, instead of the turnstiles ? Lot's of people mill around the outside of the stadium before the match , ie City Square ,the shop and main entrance. So lots of people would pass through security earlier and it would take the pressure off the turnstiles .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.