EFL Cup final

Yes but let's be honest we won't win the CL with the defence as open as we are. Our only realistic chance of silverware is the FA Cup, we should be going for everything.
I agree we should go for the FA Cup,our back up players are more than capable with kev or dave to create we should get the next game done.seems to me a few are more bothered because the rags won today than looking at where we are as a club and a team

Really? I think we achieved too much too soon if anything. If someone had offered me 6 trophies with the chance of more this season, in 9 years in 2008, I would have snapped their hands off. We have made mistakes I'll give you that but overall I think most fans would be happy with what we have achieved from a standing start.
Very well said, mate. I like you :-)

Oh aye, that obvious winning mentality that we had last year when we won the joke cup that carried us for the rest of the season. Oh wait, it didn't, because it's a shit cup that no one cares about. Winning the League Cup isn't vital to anything, no one cares about it at all, except people like Maureen who like to win the easiest possible trophy to pad their resume.

It's success regardless and for younger players such as Sane, Jesus, Sterling etc it's vital to their development.

I've no idea where this mentality that we're too good for certain competitions has come from.

It's success regardless and for younger players such as Sane, Jesus, Sterling etc it's vital to their development.

I've no idea where this mentality that we're too good for certain competitions has come from.
It's not about being "too good", it's about simply not caring about 2nd rate competitions if it impacts proper competitions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.