Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't mp think he was a better no 10? maybe we just don't need him there

He said this today

Kelechi Iheanacho: "I’ve got a good relationship with the manager – everyone here has a good relationship with him."

Kelechi Iheanacho: "We are happy to have him here. He will take this club far, because he is a great manager." [Sunday Mirror]

Didn't mp think he was a better no 10? maybe we just don't need him there

He said this today

Kelechi Iheanacho: "I’ve got a good relationship with the manager – everyone here has a good relationship with him."

Kelechi Iheanacho: "We are happy to have him here. He will take this club far, because he is a great manager." [Sunday Mirror]

Apparently, according to what I've read anyway, he played most of his youth football as a no 10 so no surprise to hear MP thought he was better in that role.

As there's no traditional 10 in a Pep side perhaps he should try develop him as an 8, a false 8, Kev and Dave's positions, whatever you want to call it.

Believe it or not when you don't get game time you will miss your chances more often than not. If he was 25 then fine, but he isn't, so we need to cut him some slack.

His ability to make his presence known in three or four minutes at the end of every game is remarkable.

Kelechi Iheanacho: "I think I have really done well but I need to keep working and keep improving. I have so many things to improve on."

I thought he could of got longer today,maybe pep didn't want to take anyone off in case it went to extra time

His ability to make his presence known in three or four minutes at the end of every game is remarkable.

He had three small "chances" in the short time he was on the park today, and the speed at which he closed down the goalkeeper shows that he's learning to press at full tilt as well. If we'd scored more earlier, he'd surely have had more playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.