Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelechi Iheanacho scored a late equalizer as Nigeria held Senegal to a 1-1 draw in an international friendly at the Hive Stadium on Thursday night.

After he was felled by the Senegalese goalkeeper, the Manchester City striker restored parity seven minutes from time to cancel out Moussa Sow’s opener in the 53rd minute.

“I’m very happy and very grateful to be in this team. I keep working hard every day and when I get my chance I have to prove to everyone I need to be in the squad,” said Iheanacho. “I am improving every day. I keep learning and improving and that will help me in the future. I love it here.”

Too right he's very happy here! Why would he want to go anywhere esle?

Game time?

I think he should go out on loan next season. He may not yet have the all round game needed to play in Pep's team but I still think he'd grab 15+ goals for another team just with his natural finishing ability.

Game time?

I think he should go out on loan next season. He may not yet have the all round game needed to play in Pep's team but I still think he'd grab 15+ goals for another team just with his natural finishing ability.

His finishing ability is immense. Natural in front of goal. Has to work on his first touch and ball retention. He can pick a pass when needed. Would love to see him playing weekly to judge his all round game consistently. He'd need to go to a team that likes to play with the ball on the ground. If he does need a loan spell, it would have to be a good club.

I would keep him here. We play Hull, Boro, West Brom and Southampton this month- I expect he'll get some game time. His goal record is still remarkable. He won't match his 14 from last year this season but he could hit double figures which would be impressive.

I think he needs more time to adapt to the new system like aguero. I think he should play with aguero in a strike partnership personally.

I accept that many will disagree with me but I'd consider selling him. I see a player who knows where the goal is but lacks in too many other areas for a team trying to play like we do. He can learn, I'm not saying he can't, he can improve his general game as well but honestly, if we could get a decent enough bid and use the money towards Mbappe then it's something I could go for.
I like the lad, he seems grounded and can have a good Career in the game but I just don't see him getting enough minutes or being a good fit when he's on to be concerned if we let him go.
As I see it, the biggest gripe would be from those who believe we don't give our kids enough of a chance and it'd look bad, but from a football point of view, well, like I say, I'd sell him for the right offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.