Gianluigi Donnarumma

Another young goalkeeper we are supposedly interested in is called Lazar Carevic - 17 Years Old, plays for OFK in Montenegro, Pep had him on trial at Bayern last year and all the top European clubs are circling, we have had scouts watching him all season.

here is a piece on him - and crucially, he is comfortable playing with the ball at his feet. think we are more likely to want to sign him than we are Donnarumma.

http://futbolgrad.com/lazar-carevic-the-latest-balkan-treasure/

Not seen this lad, but if he signs am looking forward to Jonathan Pearce's pronunciation of his name.

Haha indeed. I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way but I've always liked Pearce as a commentator.

Makes mistakes - pronounciation, has player X who is left back as a "right back," etc, but to me makes great use of his voice at the right time in matches.

Totally OT, I know. Anyway, came to thread to see if there was anything to this City rumour. I watched Donnarumma play today and they do seem to be trying to have him play out from the back more than I would have imagined.

Hadn't seen him much before that. Interesting player to say the least. Amazed at the age. He might not even be done growing.

Watching Juve v Milan. His distribution might be shite but fuck it, give Milan whatever they want.

It's so blatantly obvious this kid is going to be world class.

I've got a feeling Real Madrid will make a big play for him in the next year or two, they still lack a top goalkeeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.