Txiki Begiristain

I'm waiting with baited breath to see who starts the Pep Guardiola managerial thread. I'm surprised it's not been done already.
I'd stay out of the KDB thread if I were you. New Robinho and most overrated player in the squad who is a big game bottler don't you know?

I'm waiting with baited breath to see who starts the Pep Guardiola managerial thread. I'm surprised it's not been done already.

And then they start calling people Pep inners or Pep outers.

Queue next season...

"I'm a Pep outer but thought that 6-0 win was pretty good!"

I'd stay out of the KDB thread if I were you. New Robinho and most overrated player in the squad who is a big game bottler don't you know?

I did know that as I'd been reliably informed over a week ago of his position as the new Robinho and a mentally weak bottler. Ah well. Was fun while it lasted with Kev.

Have they called for the return of Mancini yet? Most of them are on my ignore list so I don't see the drivel they post!

They don't need to when we have you Billy.

You probably watched him on dancing with the stars.

I reckon you have mentioned his name more than any other poster by a long way on this forum.

They don't need to when we have you Billy.

You probably watched him on dancing with the stars.

I reckon you have mentioned his name more than any other poster by a long way on this forum.
Mancini was on DWTS???

Got a link?

It's good to have the Cabal back discussing how 90% of the poster on here are ignorant babbons.

You and Billy keep congratulating each other and we'll stay downstairs where we belong.

It's good to have the Cabal back discussing how 90% of the poster on here are ignorant babbons.

You and Billy keep congratulating each other and we'll stay downstairs where we belong.
I'm part of the Cabal now?

Hilarious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.