Txiki Begiristain

It's a results business and at the moment Pep is despite spending another 150 mill doing not much better than his predecessor.

Pep isn't spending anything. Neither was Pellegrini or Mancini or Hughes.

Secondly, his predecessor had three years - Pep hasn't even finished his first season.

Thirdly, "doing not much better" is still "doing better".

Agree that the managers did not do the buying and therefore are not wholly responsible. Also agree that Pep is doing better than MP did last season although A comparison with Manuel's first season wouldn't look so good.
What was irking me was your portrayal of Pep doubter's as social inadequates.

With the appalling waste of money on player recruitment he should go. His record is poor at best and in any other business he would have been sacked. We have gone backwards for the past 3 seasons. We still have Mancini's players in our team for gods sake.
I recall some on here stating that our Owners were 'ruthless' -this back when Mancini got the chop. I would dispute that given that this guy is still DoF.

Maybe he was the most successful manager of all time in terms of games to trophies ratios but when he came to us, POOF, just immediately became mediocre.

Or maybe some people are being overly critical because they don't like how respected he is and really want to believe that he's the Emperor with No Clothes because it reinforces their worldview that anybody who is successful is ultimately either corrupt or fluking it, because fuck knows they can't blame themselves for their own inadequacies and lack of ability to realise their ambitions and it must be the world that is wrong.

I'm pretty sure it's one of those but have yet to figure out which one.

Wow amateur Psychology on a Thursday night, deep!

Pep is like Sven was with us, acclaim at firts then just another average manger in the end.

It doesn't matter matter what the manager did in the past, or just like players like McManaman and Bravo, this season we have a bang average manager and the recruitment has been the same for quite a few years.

Pep is like Sven was with us, acclaim at firts then just another average manger in the end.

It doesn't matter matter what the manager did in the past, or just like players like McManaman and Bravo, this season we have a bang average manager and the recruitment has been the same for quite a few years.
Your pissed.

Log off

Yes, had his six months plenty of time get rid, next please. That'll do the trick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.