ticket prices for semi- final

How anyone would miss the opportunity of seeing us thrash Arsenal on their own patch is a mystery to me .

If sales are slow then the Club will go back to Supporters Clubs to shift more tickets. It would be no big deal if the Club allowed two tickets per Cup scheme member. As long as we shift the 32k that will be a decent turnout.

I reckon Club Wembley will be full of Arse, even though they are on a poor run.

Yep.
I suspect it will be similar to the League Cup Final v Liverpool. Outnumbered, but hopefully the same outcome.

You might be right mate, but in contrast to the 81 Semi Final, (when as a skint, impressionable 16 year old, I first discovered just how much emotional energy surrounds football) i now find myself complaining about traffic, train fares, attitude of fellow blues, and above all, the semi finals being at Wembley.

I’ll still go, but I know a lot of people who can’t be arsed.
Haha, I do a lot of that myself...semi's at Wembley is just a huge no for me...all about the money tho!

How anyone would miss the opportunity of seeing us thrash Arsenal on their own patch is a mystery to me .

Expense mate.
Even on a National Express coach, and relatively cheap match tickets, you're still looking at £60, before food and beverages.
Now me and you can probably afford it, but some people can only budget for one trip, so they gamble on City reaching the Final.

Back row of bottom tier on corner again would be most preferable... Liverpool

BTW, am I right in thinking since the 2010/2011 season we will have had at least one visit to Wembley every single season? (9 times in total with this one)

Back row of bottom tier on corner again would be most preferable... Liverpool

BTW, am I right in thinking since the 2010/2011 season we will have had at least one visit to Wembley every single season? (9 times in total with this one)

Yep, and would have been 10, if it wasn't for the 12-13 Charity Shield being at Villa Park.

Expense mate.
Even on a National Express coach, and relatively cheap match tickets, you're still looking at £60, before food and beverages.
Now me and you can probably afford it, but some people can only budget for one trip, so they gamble on City reaching the Final.
I understand that but we had 30 years to save up , lol, we'll still sell out though .

I'll be honest I would have swerved this but I'm taking my grandson. It's his first year as a season card holder and Wembley is a biggy for him. He's buzzing. Of course there may well be other visits but this is city we are talking about we could easily go 30 years without making it. No way I'll be around to take him :)

I'll be honest I would have swerved this but I'm taking my grandson. It's his first year as a season card holder and Wembley is a biggy for him. He's buzzing. Of course there may well be other visits but this is city we are talking about we could easily go 30 years without making it. No way I'll be around to take him :)

Of course you will be Bill, you'll be around for ever. :-)

http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/mar/08/fa-cup-ticket-price-freeze-090317

If i am reading that correctly, then the kids tickets prices are decided by City, for our end , why are they not more sensibly priced, for a family of four the cheapest you can do it for is 110 quid (phone booking), and that will be amongst the pissheads, hardly suitable for kids, looking at a very expensive day for a family, with zero thought for families from our club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.