ticket prices for semi- final

The Emirates FA Cup semi-finals - to be held on Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 April - will remain at 2014 prices which are £30, £40, £50 and £60 for adults. Concessions will apply and are determined by each clubs’ concession policy.

I'm sure I paid more for Chelsea v us, thought it was £56 behind goal

Cheaper for the fans then

Confirmed, West End of stadium, allocation 32085 on sale to cup scheme holders starting at 14000 & above loyalty points.

One of the youngsters (not my own lad) I take only has 4600 points and not on the cup scheme.
If I wait for him so we can all get seats together a) does it usually go that low b) is there usually bottom tier seats still available

I usually go with a supporters club, purely to get the seats all together, but I fancy making my own way this year for a change so can't get them via them.

If anyone has an idea it would be great help

One of the youngsters (not my own lad) I take only has 4600 points and not on the cup scheme.
If I wait for him so we can all get seats together a) does it usually go that low b) is there usually bottom tier seats still available

I usually go with a supporters club, purely to get the seats all together, but I fancy making my own way this year for a change so can't get them via them.

If anyone has an idea it would be great help

I am wondering the same Geoff, have almost 5k points, not on any cityzens membership or cup scheme so wanna know whats going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.