Summer Transfers

Bonucci will be a poor decision.
Expected a reply from you. Let's just agree to disagree, Dax, but my reasoning is that we need leadership, experience and quality in central defense. Bonucci would bring that. Too many passengers in our team ATM.

I'd like to see us like up as follows next season:

Rulli
Kimmich Stones Kolarov Rose
Weigl
De bruyne Silva
Sterling Jesus Sane

That would set us back about £100m.

Expected a reply from you. Let's just agree to disagree, Dax, but my reasoning is that we need leadership, experience and quality in central defense. Bonucci would bring that. Too many passengers in our team ATM.
Wait a minute! Am I that predictable? :-(

I'd like to see us like up as follows next season:

Rulli
Kimmich Stones Kolarov Rose
Weigl
De bruyne Silva
Sterling Jesus Sane

That would set us back about £100m.
£100m for Rose alone maybe, given Levy and the player's English-ness.

Plus, just no to Danny Rose.

Arturo Vidal in a Blue shirt kicking fuck out of 'creative' midfield opponents please!
Silva + Silva in ours.

That logic makes sense if you're allowed to play him as well as the other 11 players, but if you add his "physical presence", you lose out on whoever he's replacing's ability to actually run, close people down, run in behind etc, etc, etc. Never in a million years would I want Llorente starting over Aguero or Jesus, nor would I really want to bring him on and start slinging balls into the box, as it would completely cripple everyone else in the team as they aren't suited to that.

So you're fine with us having one shot on target vs the likes of Stoke because we dont have a plan B?

We cross into the box loads anyway, just have no-one to compete aerially.

So you're fine with us having one shot on target vs the likes of Stoke because we dont have a plan B?

We cross into the box loads anyway, just have no-one to compete aerially.
i agree but i think Andy Carroll fits the bill better, west ham are desperate to get rid, he is injury prone but that suits us we do not want to play him every game,he is english and one of the best in the world at what he does, the big question is does anybody think the following three are better squad players
Delph in the squad because he is english ,
Nolito in the squad because he is skill full ,
Navas in the squad because he is hard working ,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.