Referees/Officials

Although it makes me sick, I've tried imagining this from the perspective of vermin or red scouse fans and I'm sure they lap up the demonization of our Club. Feeding them exactly what they want to see, read or hear ensures plenty of advertising revenue for the various media outlets. Difficult to know who's driving this as the parties involved are seemingly unaccountable and self-perpetuating:
Premier League / FA - using Officials and Executives to promote the interests and advancement of their cash cow Clubs.

Broadcasting media - only interested in viewing figures and advertising revenue so vital to pander to vermin and red scouse. Carefully chosen pundits and commentators must endorse on-field decisions and reflect the views of the majority. Portraying us as an evil empire makes their job easier.

Daily papers - printing the lies and bullshit that their knuckle dragging readers want to read

Online / Social media - all about advertising and clicks on sponsor's links so, again, pandering to the greater numbers is how they survive and thrive

Can't decide if I buy into the idea of this all being carefully co-ordinated but the Premier League and FA have so much influence that it's hard not to believe that they - via their match Officials and Executives - are at the root of the demonization. The other parties simply go with the flow and do what they need to survive.

CTID

Oh and another thing, were any of them offside calls against Sterling in the first half replayed on Sky? I noticed they weren't at the time, were they shown at HT by any chance?

I think they showed one of Sane being off (correctly), but none of Sterling's repeat occurrences.

I think they showed one of Sane being off (correctly), but none of Sterling's repeat occurrences.

Yep, remember them showing the Sane one, slightly off so no complaints but the fact that they failed to show replays of the Sterling ones makes me suspicious that he was on.

What’s really galling is that the challenge for the Sterling non-penalty was pretty similar to the Otamendi foul on Falcao the other week. Hard to spot at full speed, but equally guilty.

However, I’m pretty sure that Oliver would have awarded the penalty if we’d been playing Hull or Swansea

What’s really galling is that the challenge for the Sterling non-penalty was pretty similar to the Otamendi foul on Falcao the other week. Hard to spot at full speed, but equally guilty.

However, I’m pretty sure that Oliver would have awarded the penalty if we’d been playing Hull or Swansea
You don't get it , do you.
Sterling would have been booked.

Yep, remember them showing the Sane one, slightly off so no complaints but the fact that they failed to show replays of the Sterling ones makes me suspicious that he was on.
the same thing happened in the Monaco game they didn't replay any of other the dodgy offside decisions in that game. I have accepted that the game is fixed and we are playing fourteen players especially in the big games. I wonder if anyone tech savvy could maybe do a montage of all the terrible decisions we have had against us this season. I am positive the club knows what is going on but chooses for some reason not to challenge the bent referees. City square was even just smoothing over the really bad decisions. danny was speaking up a bit but the other two trying to find a reason why oliver missed the clear sterling penalty. T hey all agreed even danny that the clichy one was a penalty even though he got the ball you only have to listen to the sky bbc talksport and their bias to know our beloved game is corrupt. the sun on line is showing a replay of the yaya challenge asking if it should be a red nothing to see in the non sterling penalty. city tv could show all the terrible decisions in their highlights on the city website but choose not to.

Last edited:
It's the big decisions early on in games when the game is all level that pisses me off!

Chelsea (luiz) red card
Barcelona sterling pen
Monaco aguero pen,red card
Spurs sterling pen at 2-1
Spurs kane offside assist at 2-1
Liverpool aguero dragged back trying to reach a cross pen red card at 0-0
Liverpool aguero trying to reach a cross again dragged back pen red card
liverpool sterling brought down with empty net pen red card at 0-0

I'm sure there is more but all these are big games and a clear advantage should be given too us! Feel free to add to the list!

Although it makes me sick, I've tried imagining this from the perspective of vermin or red scouse fans and I'm sure they lap up the demonization of our Club. Feeding them exactly what they want to see, read or hear ensures plenty of advertising revenue for the various media outlets. Difficult to know who's driving this as the parties involved are seemingly unaccountable and self-perpetuating:
Premier League / FA - using Officials and Executives to promote the interests and advancement of their cash cow Clubs.

Broadcasting media - only interested in viewing figures and advertising revenue so vital to pander to vermin and red scouse. Carefully chosen pundits and commentators must endorse on-field decisions and reflect the views of the majority. Portraying us as an evil empire makes their job easier.

Daily papers - printing the lies and bullshit that their knuckle dragging readers want to read

Online / Social media - all about advertising and clicks on sponsor's links so, again, pandering to the greater numbers is how they survive and thrive

Can't decide if I buy into the idea of this all being carefully co-ordinated but the Premier League and FA have so much influence that it's hard not to believe that they - via their match Officials and Executives - are at the root of the demonization. The other parties simply go with the flow and do what they need to survive.

CTID
We all know the FA's favoured club as the FA Cup has proven, confirmed by Jug ears. You travel round the world and they are only called "Manchester" by the locals. Another team, actually from the city who's better financially and on the pitch damages that affiliation.

I think we're all resigned to our daily match going routine being stuffed by these tossers.

I'm usually a reasonably mild-mannered kind of bloke but I know within 15 minutes of any home game starting I'll be frothing at the mouth, screaming at the referee and his pox ridden linesmen and questioning why the fuck I'm putting myself through this every week.

The thing is, it only seems to be home games, and this is reflected in our average home record. Our away record is second to none, and I cant really remember any glaring "errors" on our travels this season. Compare our home record to our away record its blatantly obvious that the twats come to the Etihad with a mind set of giving us fuck all and the opposition everything.

Did anyone notice, because I certainly did in the South Stand, the lino laughing when we gave him an ironic ovation for raising his flag for once in our favour? It's that arrogance of the fuckers that does my head in. Oliver prancing about with that smug look on his face, enjoying seeing our players getting more and more frustrated, enjoying the crowd on his back, enjoying the limelight. Enjoying the fact that he's winning friends all over the country by fucking us over..

I'd rather lick piss off a stinger than ever give any one of those cheating biased dickheads any credit for anything, I hope they all rot in hell..

Thanks for listening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.