Referees/Officials

The ancient Marriner should be made to walk the f****** plank.

Mistake 1
Claims to have missed Aguero's elbow on Reid at home against West Ham.
Action
3 match ban for our key player using FA post match video evidence. City punished.

Mistake 2
Seemingly the only person to miss Walker's push on Sterling. Red card and penalty would have been given with video evidence.
Action
FA go "tee-hee" we've done City again. Marriner walks away punishment free.

Sod the plank just throw Marriner overboard.

INJUSTICE

Please update your instagram posts (players excluded)
11 against 13 .... counting linesman who didn't flag Kane offside.

Last edited:
Surely there is enough 'coincidences' and issues with individuals for an indie production company (not funded by our Shiek ;-) obviously) to produce a string of YouTube 'documentaries' exposing this corruption?
Episode one 'FFP'
Episode two Referees
Episode three The Media
Episode Four State funded support for Brand United ( or how the BBC breaches its own charter)
Episode 6 Governance
Episode 7 betting and sponsorship - conflict of interest
Episode 8 - drugs and outrageous title wins.

Not sure if this is relevant, and just playing devil's advocate really, but were City leading at Burnley so Aguero's booking was for time wasting? Spurs were losing yesterday when Son did it, so couldn't be accused of trying to gain an advantage. Or is the booking issued for dissent rather than time-wasting?

My recollection of Aguero's booking was that it was for dissent rather than time wasting. But i dont have a perfect memory.

Has anybody mentioned the lack of advantage played by Mariner after a foul on one of ours? The moment we looked dangerous and were about to break away, Mariner blew to produce a yellow for a Tottenham player: he waited and then purposefully cut short the advantage for us the very moment we were on the attack. Let that sink in. Bent as fuck.

I'm not sure about corruption within the 90 mins but I do think the fact that blatantly bad refereeing is not dealt with by the authorities and that there isn't a meaningful effort to improve the refereeing over time imply that there is a likely corruption at the very top. Like an old boys club who care more about the actual referees than their function.

But then again it's hard to think of anything that isn't as rotten as that outside your own circle of family, friends, neighborhood/parish. Only kids football is genuinely concerned with fairness.

Not read through the whole thread but one thing Mariner did yesterday which probably went unnoticed by most was when Aguero was caught offside from a goal kick, the ref then let Spurs take the free kick inside our half .
Now that is blatant cheating or he's is genuinely incompetent.
We have been well and truly shafted this season of that there is no doubt and there is something rotten going on, you expect to be on the end of some poor decisions over a season but this is happening every week and it's clear cut no debate decisions we are on the end of .
The club need to be in the face of Mike Riley now and put pressure on him and band of absolute idiots that they call refs and assistants as they are all in this together.
I've been going to City for the best part of 50 years and I'm genuinely questioning why I bother, what's the point when you know we are not playing on a level playing field.

Surely there is enough 'coincidences' and issues with individuals for an indie production company (not funded by our Shiek ;-) obviously) to produce a string of YouTube 'documentaries' exposing this corruption?
Episode one 'FFP'
Episode two Referees
Episode three The Media
Episode Four State funded support for Brand United ( or how the BBC breaches its own charter)
Episode 6 Governance
Episode 7 betting and sponsorship - conflict of interest
Episode 8 - drugs and outrageous title wins.

Episode 1 should be The Media as they are at the root of us getting the shit end of the stick.

Has anybody mentioned the lack of advantage played by Mariner after a foul on one of ours? The moment we looked dangerous and were about to break away, Mariner blew to produce a yellow for a Tottenham player: he waited and then purposefully cut short the advantage for us the very moment we were on the attack. Let that sink in. Bent as fuck.
That was again terrible refereeing. And booking Otamendi for being pushed over.

That was again terrible refereeing. And booking Otamendi for being pushed over.

It wasn't terrible; it was bent. He waited until the very moment we were advancing with intent and then blew. That's worse than not giving the penalty in that he purposefully and intentionally manipulated the play to our detriment. Not giving a penalty is a passive act, whereas stopping the game when we have an advantage - the very thing the rule was brought in to stop - is an assertive act.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.