Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ospina is a terrible goalkeeper, he was so poor for the two goals he was on the pitch for yesterday. Also conceded 10 goals against Bayern - nowhere good enough for a top club.

It's obviously not just Ospina that's the problem, it looks like Wenger has lost the dressing room. There's no hunger, passion and work ethic in the Arsenal team anymore. So many of the players just stroll around the pitch and the organisation at set pieces yesterday was laughable. Wenger has deliberately not signed players who are natural leaders and it's really hurting the team, there's no experienced players in the team who know how to manage the game.
They'll show up against us though....

That Arsenal tv thing is the funniest thing I have seen in a long while, it is almost like a comedy sketch lol!! Is the Blud guy the only one they interview every week?
No; there's four stalwarts in the main, and the interviewer (Robbie). Bludman is Troopz, there's a middle aged white guy called Claude (who talks a lot of sense and isn't as excitable as the rest of them),, a tattoed geezer called DT and a shorta small fella called Ty, who always has an Arsenal woolly hat on and a set of headphones nearly a big as him.

Came across this, er, compilation yesterday;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...r-will-tell-arsenal-wants-stay-beyond-season/

Arsene Wenger will tell Arsenal he wants to stay beyond this season

hqdefault.jpg

If he extends officially before our game, I think the atmosphere in the stadium on saturday will be incredibly negative. Their fans will be fighting with each other.

If he extends officially before our game, I think the atmosphere in the stadium on saturday will be incredibly negative. Their fans will be fighting with each other.
Players down tools.

We score 4 of our 27 chances in the first half and we can relax before we play the raggies.

Thanks Arsene.

Hopefully. But I can see their players getting up for the game against us regardless. We don't have a great record there and I can't see a West Brom-esque shambles from their defence this time round

I think the fan treatment of him is absurd and completely disrespectful. On the other hand, he's not taking them forward and hasn't been for a while. But it's about what the owner wants and top 4, last 16 of the CL and a decent cup run are seemingly enough. So in that sense, Wenger's doing what he's paid for.

The sensible solution would be to see how they finish this season, where they could still get top 4 and win the FA Cup (although I hope they don't do the latter obviously). But, like the rags, it's insane to have had a manager for that long and not have a clear succession plan from within.

I think the fan treatment of him is absurd and completely disrespectful. On the other hand, he's not taking them forward and hasn't been for a while. But it's about what the owner wants and top 4, last 16 of the CL and a decent cup run are seemingly enough. So in that sense, Wenger's doing what he's paid for.

The sensible solution would be to see how they finish this season, where they could still get top 4 and win the FA Cup (although I hope they don't do the latter obviously). But, like the rags, it's insane to have had a manager for that long and not have a clear succession plan from within.

Just like at the swamp, you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.