Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current press whipping boys in the media, seems like they are trying to unsettle them to help out the rags, not exactly a new tactic.

That being said how much fun would it be if Sutton do them on the plastic tomorrow?

Current press whipping boys in the media, seems like they are trying to unsettle them to help out the rags, not exactly a new tactic.

That being said how much fun would it be if Sutton do them on the plastic tomorrow?
Oh I hope they do. I also hope we get humiliated at Anfield afterwards. The more we get embarrassed in the league and if we finish outside the top4 it would be the best outcome for us. Wenger can finally leave then.

I'm sorry but this comment is bullshit. Sure some may be self entitled but thats not the case here for me anyway. It's not that I think we need to win something every year its that I want us to have a real crack at it. Every season now it's the same predictable stuff from Wenger and we've stagnated. I just don't wanna see the same shit every season because then whats the point?

It's funny because look how long we've persisted with top 4 finishes and no trophies and stuck by Wenger. After the FA cup we thought we'd push on but we've gone further back. I guarantee nearly every City fan would cry like bitches if they had to go just 3 seasons not competing for the title and not winning anything. They'd cry out for the manager to get sacked, players to get sold etc. Look at how Pellegrini and Mancini got treated by some of you lot after they actually won you the title. So come of your high horse bollocks mate pretending now after the taste of success City fans would be willing to wait 12 years for a title challenge/CL challenge.

To any City fans who disagree with me let me ask you this. Would you be ok with Pep staying for 11 more years if you don't win anything and don't even challenge for those 11 years?

If you read my whole post you'll see I say that some City fans are becoming self entitled also. And I'm certainly not saying all Arsenal fans are but commentating on the Arsenal fans on that fans tv channel.
No I wouldn't be happy not winning the title in the next 11 years, I'd certainly hope we do at least 3 or 4 times during that time, however I don't expect to just hope we do plus I'd never ever say I don't deserve a particular performance! Seriously who does he think he is with comments like that? It's pathetic, it's sport and anything can happen, if we all knew the outcome before hand there'd be no point watching really would there.
I've no issue with anyone wanting Wenger sacking, I feel personally he's been there far too long and can't now see things in front of him that need changing, it's the I don't deserve shit that wound me up mate.

I'm sorry but this comment is bullshit. Sure some may be self entitled but thats not the case here for me anyway. It's not that I think we need to win something every year its that I want us to have a real crack at it. Every season now it's the same predictable stuff from Wenger and we've stagnated. I just don't wanna see the same shit every season because then whats the point?
It's funny because look how long we've persisted with top 4 finishes and no trophies and stuck by Wenger. After the FA cup we thought we'd push on but we've gone further back. I guarantee nearly every City fan would cry like bitches if they had to go just 3 seasons not competing for the title and not winning anything. They'd cry out for the manager to get sacked, players to get sold etc. Look at how Pellegrini and Mancini got treated by some of you lot after they actually won you the title. So come of your high horse bollocks mate pretending now after the taste of success City fans would be willing to wait 12 years for a title challenge/CL challenge.
To any City fans who disagree with me let me ask you this. Would you be ok with Pep staying for 11 more years if you don't win anything and don't even challenge for those 11 years?
How would your lot have coped with 35 years without a trophy including 9 seasons touring the silly and very silly divisions?

How would your lot have coped with 35 years without a trophy including 9 seasons touring the silly and very silly divisions?
Before we started winning stuff? We would have handled it fine. Just like you lot would be fine if you didn't recently start winning stuff. Once you taste success it's hard to imagine taking a step back and not even challenging for that success nevermind winning it. Everyone's fans have coped with periods of not winning anything but you see what it does after you've had success. Look at Liverpool fans now and look at Utd fans as well after Ferguson left. I can imagine it'd be a lot harder for you to cope with 35 years without a trophy from now then before you started winning things regularly.

Alright mate hows that Oil money holding up?
Very well, thank you. We'll be challenging for the "Best Balance Sheet of the Season" award very soon.

And how's the Tourism money from Dubai rolling in? After all, they don't have any oil, and have to be bailed out by Abu Dhabi from time to time.

We can all play silly buggers, (sorry, baggers in your vernacular) can't we?

;-)

Very well, thank you. We'll be challenging for the "Best Balance Sheet of the Season" award very soon.

And how's the Tourism money from Dubai rolling in? After all, they don't have any oil, and have to be bailed out by Abu Dhabi from time to time.

We can all play silly buggers, (sorry, baggers in your vernacular) can't we?

;-)
Haha you're alright but...
The Rock says he's gonna take your little CD, dust it off, turn it sideways, and stick it straight up your candy ass! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.